Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Quize About Me

 Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

 


Acting Balanced


Here are the Questions:
 
1. Who was the last person you said "I love you to?" My husband when he left for work this morning.
 
2. What was the last non-kid friendly movie you saw? Die Hard With Vengeance
 
3. When was the last time you got angry about something that you felt silly about later?Friday night
 
4. Where is your favorite object at this moment?Well my Laptop is right here in front of me on my lap and my camera is laying here on the endtable next to me

And my 5 th question is.....
If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? I have no idea....I can't understand myself so there is no way anyone else could understand me. Okay how about "SYIBLE".
 

2 comments:

  1. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People is a book that has had great positive influence on me and really would help give a kick start to understand me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great fifth question. It may end up on a future MQAM. To understand me, I would go with Stephen Hawking's, A Brief History of Time. Thanks for joining in the MQAM.

    ReplyDelete