Monday, February 18, 2013

All About Me

All About Me....





Personal
Name: Tammy
Today’s Date:February 18,2013
Place of Birth:Connellsville,Pa
Astrological Sign:Taurus
Profession:Housewife
Height:5'2"
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Distinguishing Marks:None
Allergies:None

Favorites
A color you like to wear:Black or Grey
Regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet:Parrot
A flower you’d like to grow in your garden:Roses
Your Lucky Number:13 and 8
A smell that makes you pause:Baked Cinnamon Apple
A taste that makes you melt:Chocolate
A hobby that occupies your time:Spending time on the computer or Plastic Canvas Needlepointing
A sport you enjoy watching:Wrestling
A city you like to visit:Mesa, Az.
A country you’d like to explore:Canada
Your favorite meal:Stuffed Chiken
A drink you often order:Water
A delicious dessert:Chocolate Pie
A game you like to play:Tri-Ominos {Board Game}
A book you strongly recommend:Anything from Sylvia Browne
The magazine you read most frequently:Family Circle
Music you prefer to listen to when you’re alone:Country-Even when someone is around tooo
The singer or band you currently listen to the most:Tracy Byrd
The film you could watch over and over:The Green Mile
An actress whose performance you admire:Julia Roberts
An actor whose performance you admire:Sam Ellott
A TV show you watch regularly:Wrestling
A piece of clothing you love to wear:Grey Canada Wolf Hoodie Sweatshirt
A monument you’d love to have a view from your bedroom:This would be hard to choose just one...There is so many I would pick from Gettysburg,PA...I guess the Soldiers' National Monument
Your favorite time of day:Evening Cause JR's home
Your favorite place to sit at home:Livingroom on the couch~~ I can look out the sliding glass door and watch the squirrels play in the yard and the ducks going down the river or come up in the yard
What you most like to do on a Sunday:Sit and relax and enjoy the day with my hubby
Your motto:Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift, That's why it's called present.

The Fruits of your Labor
Your children and ages:My Stepdaughter Dotti will turn 31 March 31, Stepson Chad 29 1/2, Stepson Harry II will turn 25 April 3
Your pets and ages:Princess 8 1/2 And Angel will be 5 March 24.....They are Boston Terriers.....Mother / Daughter
You live in a:Basement 2 Bedroom Appartment
Your transportation:My husband since I am not able to drive....Either his Ranger or my Oldsmoble
Approximate number of hours you spend working each week:I haven't worked since October 20,2007
Your watch:Witch one?!
Your cologne or perfume:Night Musk
Something important on your desk:I got lots of things on my desk thats important, One thing is Insurance papers
On your wall hangs:It depends which walls...I got clocks, Deer Pictures, Family Pictures, Pictures of Princess and Angel, Angel Pictures, Mirrors, Eagle Picture
Under your bed or in your closet you hide:Things I don't want found
Something important on your night table:Pictures in a roller picture holder
When you sleep you wear:It depends how cold I am
If you had a safe, you would keep:Important papers in it
Things you like to buy:Picture frames,Fleece, Decorative printing paper and lots of other things
If you could afford it at this moment, you would buy:Dodge Dart for my hubby
You collect:Angels and Recipes
You don’t have a lot of:Energy at the moment
Your strangest possession:I don't think I have anything strange
Your most expensive possession:Besides my Hubby,Princess and Angel....42" Flat Screen
Your prized possession:Pictures of the family{Mom, Dad, In-Laws,Stepchildren,etc.}
Material possessions are:Besides Hubby,Princess and Angel....Pictures, LapTop and My Carmeras
If your house was burning and you only had time to rescue three things, they would be:My LapTop{It has all my Pictures on it}, My Purse and Shadow Box {I made with my Mom & Dad Picture,moms wedding band and my dads keys in it} And of course Princess and Angel will follow cause I can't go anywhere without them being my shadow....I would leave everything if I need to get my hubby

1 comment:

  1. Fun learning more about you. I like Julia Roberts and Sam Elliot too. I drink water with lemon all the time!

    ReplyDelete