Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol 127

Wednesday Hodgepodge Questions Vol 127


 

1. What question do you often ask yourself?
"What did I come in here for?"

2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose?  Ever been given a dozen roses?  Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
JR get's me rose bushes every year for my birthday, cause that's what I want! Red roses are my favorite. JR has given me roses many times for no reason. Years ago when I was in 9th grade we went on a field trip to  a flower museum every thing was made out of different color roses, like a horse and buggy, bride & groom, etc.


 3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products?  Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date?  Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Yes, I always read dates on products ~~ Don't have to worry about having eggs past their 'use by' date, We go through eggs to quick ~~ It depends what the medication is, Most medication is good up to a year after the expired date ~~ If a can isn't dented real bad yes, I'll buy it


 4. Should athletes be role models?
I think in the eyes of children they always have been, and always will be and that's what matters.
I don't see nothing wrong with it. There is a lot of athletes that does things for charity.
Like WWE Wrestler John Cena, He does a lot for Make A Wish. 
 
 5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I hope I can be accepted as a wonderful Stepmother.

6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I would build my dream house and build houses for my stepchildren and build at least 2 guest houses. Not that family and friends aren't welcome to stay with they are anytime, but, I know how sometimes you feel like your imposing.

7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
A little early, I hate to be late!

 8.  Insert your own random thought here.
We went to PA for Memorial Day Weekend. It was nice but not enough time to see everyone.  People just can't understand we only have so much time and we try to fit every on in, but we are not able to see every one.
My stepdaughter watched Princess and Angel one night. We had stopped to see my hubby's nephew and wife and they offered to keep Princess and Angel so we was able to stay a extra day. I think for now on when we go in I'll just ask hubby's nephew and his wife. Princess and Angel seemed so comfortable there when we dropped them off. A lot better than when we drop them off at my stepdaughters.
Our main reason going to PA this time was to meet our grandson "John Alfred"......
He is so tiny! If my stepson's scale is right John weights 5 pounds 1 oz. He is so precious!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. We have that problem as well. Our families are spread out and we have moved a lot so it's difficult to make everyone happy. You just do the best you can I guess. Your grandson is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, another early person! Glad your visit went well!! Happy Hodgepodge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always forgetting what I was going for! I am sure your wish will come true. I like your idea with the property. Your grandson is precious and I'm so glad you got to spend time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful grandson! We are often the people who have to travel to visit our family. Someone feels left out no matter how hard we try. So, I decided that the road goes both ways and our doors are always open to whomever wants to come and visit :) I enjoyed visiting your page today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like we are always the ones who go to visit and no one ever comes here. It's like people thinks it's a one way street

      Delete