Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day In May: Day 13

"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"






                                                             Blog Every Day In May!


                                                                   MONDAY, MAY 13

    
DAY 13: ISSUE A PUBLIC APOLOGY. THIS CAN BE AS FUNNY OR AS SERIOUS OR AS CREATIVE AS YOU WANT TO BE.


To My Brother Jimmy,

I'm sorry you feel that I did wrong by bring Dad home from the hospital. He was in the hospital for three week and they got him up three times, Dad couldn't reach his phone to make a call or answer his phone cause the nurses would pull his table away.
I'm sorry you felt that Dad would have gotten better care in the hospital, then living with JR and me. If the hospital was able to do more than I could have, I would have never brought him home. But, they couldn't have. The doctor said there was no more that they could do except make him comfortable. The doctor said he would be fine at home with nurses visiting him and that is what I had.
I don't know if I did right or wrong, all I know is I did what Dad wanted. I felt he took care of me all my life and it was my turn to take care of him when he needed it.
I'm sorry I won't apologies for making Dad's last two months the way he wanted, to be able to be home and get up and move around and get out side as much as he could.
I'm sorry I won't apologies for making Dad happy his last two months here with us.
I'm sorry to say if I had to do it all over again, Dad would never had spent 3 weeks in the hospital. You would have been mad at me sooner!
I'm sorry you took 3 weeks away from me of being with Dad.

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment