Friday, May 31, 2013

Saturday 9: Back Up Questions

SATURDAY 9: Back up questions
What movie makes you cry? 
There is so many movies that makes me cry. Roadhouse is one

What's your favorite smoothie?
I have never had a smoothie, I keep thinking about trying them


What ingredients do you consider essential to a good salad?
Beets


Crazy Sam is sure that the only reason why she and Ellen DeGeneres aren't best friends is that they haven't met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF?
Julia Roberts


Do you ever snack on breakfast cereal straight from the box? Or chug milk directly from the bottle? 
I do eat cheerios and corn pops for a snack but, I put some in a bowl, I never eat from the box unless there's not much left And I never drink milk directly from the bottle


Do you currently have an ouchie or an owie (or whatever you call a small injury)? 
Nope
 
When was the last time you had the blues?
Today


Do you blush easily?
Not really


Crazy Sam looked through her wallet and found a dry cleaning receipt for a jacket she no longer even owns. Do you carry junk you don't need? Or is your wallet neat and organized?
I jus found receipts in my wallet for god knows what
 
When is the last time you were breathless?
When I seen my grandson John

Snack time! Would you prefer something sweet (candy), salty (potato chips) or good for you (fruit)?
I prefer chips but fruit it is

Crazy Sam admits she take those blonde locks very seriously. That's why she budgets $200/month for a cut and color. What does a trip to the salon/barber shop cost you?
$20


Your biographer is working on your life story. What do you want the book be called? 
It's simple "The Life Of Tammy"


Do you believe in luck? 
Sure, I believe if I had no bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all


What's on your list of things to do this fine Saturday?
Cleaning fans


Chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad?
Chicken or Tuna Salad


We're heading to the zoo. Which bear would you like to see first -- panda, polar or koala?
Love the Panda Bear


We're having a party in your honor! Would you rather have a costume party or karaoke?  
Karaoke, long as I don't have to sing


What's your favorite form of exercise?
Leslie Sanzone walking tapes


Are you stubborn? 
Me stubborn, HAHA! I don't think anyone has me beat

No comments:

Post a Comment