Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Stealing:The Three Wishes Meme, Part 2

the three wishes meme, part 2
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser
 
Let's go!!!






Today we ripped off a blogger named regular player, Kwizgiver, from her blog What If This Is As Good As It Gets? She doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool. Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

The Wish List Meme, part two

26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get? It depends what i'm hungry for and where we are at to eat 

27.) Do you speak any other languages? Nope

28.) Do you use Twitter? I have a twitter account but never used it 

29.) Do you go onto YouTube? Not very often 

30.) Do you play Angry Birds? Nope

31.) Do you like theme parties? Yes

32.) Do you like current cartoons? Not really, The only cartoon I really like is Scooby Doo 

33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? A few times 

34.) Who would you like to see in concert? Kenny Rogers 

35.) Can you swim well? No

36.) Ever won a contest? Nope

37.) Ever won a giveaway? A few 

38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night? I would love to just once 

39.) What tea do you like? I like all teas except for mint 

40.) What mixed drink do you like? Blue Maui and 7-Up 

41.) Do you shop at Walmart? Unfortunately

42.) Do you shop at Target? No, I hate target 

43.) What do you order at your local coffee shop? We don't have a local coffee shop around here 

44.) Do you drink bottled or tap water? Bottle water....We have well water and I can't get by the smell

45.) Do you like homemade meals? Love them specially if I'm the one who doesn't have to make them 

46.) Do you like homemade baked goods? Love them 

47.) Do you shop online? Just on ebay

48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at: I have no clue 

49.) What holiday don't you like? This is a hard one cause I like all the holiday, If I had to choose one I'll pick St. Paddy's Day 

50.) What do you eat more when you're sick? I eat alot of soups

No comments:

Post a Comment