Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blog Every Day In May: Day 12

"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"




                                                              Blog Every Day In May!
         

                                                                   SUNDAY, MAY 12

     DAY 12: WHAT DO YOU MISS? { A PERSON, A THING, A TIME OF YOUR LIFE...}



My Mother R.I.P. 5/16/92
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


My Dad R.I.P. 10/6/11



MY Grandpap R.I.P. 12/18/89 AND Grandma R.I.P. 9/20/2000
Fullem



 
 
My Uncle Bill R.I.P. 2000
 

 My Mother~In~Law R.I.P. 2003


My Uncle Clyde R.I.P.


                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                     My Uncle Bobby


My Brother~In~Law Barry R.I.P. 3/24/11



 

No comments:

Post a Comment