Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Vol 126

Hodgepodge Questions-Vol 126
Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge.

1. It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
I owned a bike up until last Oct 2012, When we was packing things up to move, I gave our bikes to my brother Kenny. I hadn't rode a bike in a few years.

 2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
That the "Rich" are favored over the others"

3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
I really can't think of a food I want to try. I tried sushi and very happy never to have it again

4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
More.. I've really been serious about exercising regularly. I think it's a very good trend.

5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
I love books by V.C.Andrews, Sylvia Brown.
My favorite movie is "The Green Mile"
Not sure about the villain

6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
It doesn't keep me up at night, I don't put no important information on the internet. I'm concerned but not so concerned that I'm paranoid

7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
An ordinary home in an extraordinary place.....We live in a basement apartment but, we love the location!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Got things packed up for our trip to PA this weekend. Our main reason going in to see our grandson John Alfred. He is home now! He is weighing 4 lbs 9 oz.



Hoping to see a few other family members, even a few that my husband wants to see but, I good do without.
Diabetic class tonight, Afterwards going to "The Deck" for dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Aw...congrats on the grandson! What a cute little Peanut! Happy Hodgepodge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I learned that in school too. Enjoy your time visiting family. Your grandson is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little grandson is so cute...I'm glad he's growing and hope you enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too on the exercise and it is a good trend! I am so happy for you and your new grandson. Enjoy your time with him.

    ReplyDelete