Monday, May 13, 2013

Friend Makin Monday

Friend Makin Monday Time!
 
 


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

1. Do you use coupons?  I cut them out, but, half the time I forget to use them
2. How often do you weigh yourself?  Every Monday morning
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  The Brady Bunch
4. How often do you drink alcohol?  I drink about three times a year if that is what you want to call it. I have one drink for my birthday, Glass of wine for our anniversary and maybe two wine coolers for New Years.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? I met a few of the "Days Of Our Lives" cast and Country singer Tracy Byrd
6.  If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? Laptop
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent?  I like tide but Hubby is allergic to it so I use Xtra
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? Julia Roberts
9.  What book are you currently reading?  Sadly nothing, I need a good one to read
10.  If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?  Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment