Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Everyday In May: Day 25


"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"






                                                              Blog Every Day In May!
                                                             

                                                                   SATURDAY MAY 25

DAY 25: SOMETHING SOMEONE TOLD YOU ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET {GOOD OR BAD}



I can think of a lot of things, of course they are all bad. When you are told something it is so hard to forget. I really don't think you ever do.

Years ago my friend Susan's boyfriend told me I had scary eyes....



I was also told by someone it's a shame how my husband mistreats and abuse me. We have been together going on 10 years and JR has never raised his hand to be.
What shocked me is the person who said it. Though I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment