Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic 

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


Acting Balanced

 

Here are the Questions:

1. What did you do for Mother's Day?
Got phone calls from two of my stepchildren Chad & Dotti. Had a nap, then Hubby and I went to a Chinese Restaurant "Fun Buffet" for dinner.
 
2. What was the best advice your mother (or a mother figure) gave you?
Everyone has good in them. You just may have to look deeper in some than others.
 
3. Are you gardening this year?  What have you/will you plant
The only thing I planted was two Rose bushes I got for my birthday. The way this weather is I don't think I am going to plant anything else.
 
4. What is the first song that comes to mind today?
"The Keepers Of The Stars" By Tracy Byrd

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. My phone has been ring off the hook for the past hour, with advertisement calls, Which is driving me crazy.
Do you screen your calls before answering the phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment