Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday #94

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty



Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
QUESTIONS
 
{1} Are you a heavy sleep, light sleeper, or somewhere in between?
I would have to say somewhere in between. There's time I can hear the TV upstairs, And I can always wake up when hubby turns or gets up, but I can never hear his alarm going off but, I do hear mine. I know weird.
 
{2} Are you currently reading anything interesting? 
Nope
 
{3} Do you like to enter contest? 
Yes, Would love to win sometime
 
{4} Are you good about taking time to do things you enjoy?  
When hubby isn't home I do.
 
{5} What's your favorite food to cook on the grill, or enjoy at a BBQ? 
Chicken on the grill is my all time favorite.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I am such a light sleeper. I wake up a dozen times a night. sometimes the kids wake me up, or my when hubby comes home because he is shift worker.....but a lot of times, I just wake up after 2-3 solid hours. and then I cannot get back to sleep for a couple of hours.
    If I could sleep from 3 am to 10 am -- I think that would be my ideal schedule. so weird.
    I love chicken and ribs on the grill. mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to be better at taking time for myself when hubby isn't around. I sleep right through alarm clocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like contests too. Mostly the ones on blogs though. Have a blessed week :O)

    ReplyDelete