Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blog Every Day In May: Day 18


"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"







                                                              Blog Every Day In May!
                                                             

                                                                    SATURDAY 17


DAY 18: TELL A STORY FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD. DIG DEEP AND TRY TO  BE DESCRIPTIVE ABOUT WHAT YOU REMEMBER AND HOW YOU FELT.


I thought about this and thought of so many.
I remember when I was about 5 my mother had to go back in the hospital {she had been in and out of the hospital all my life}.
Anyway.....
Back then children wasn't allowed in hospital. So this one day my dad took us to the hospital and we went in. I can remember my brothers and I thought it was strange. We stayed a few hours to visit with my Mom.
When we got home my Dad sat us down for a talk, He told us that she was being operated on the next day, everything thing should be okay but there is a chance it might not be.
The next day came my dad was off to the hospital and my brothers and I stayed home with my Uncle Bill.
My Dad came home a few hours later and I say him and my Uncle Bill in half tears{My Uncle Bill was my mother's cousin, the only relative he had}.
My mother had so many operations I can't remember what this one was for.
My dad sat us down again with tears in his eyes this time. He told us she there was complication cause when the doctor started to operate he went in knowing my mother had an hysterectomy, well here the doctor that was suppose to do it never did, And for her not having it, it caused complications for this operation we would know in 48 hours if she will be okay or not.
I can remember thinking the thought of having not having my mother, I wanted to die right along with her. That's the first time I ever wanted to die. I didn't want to go on living without her.
Thank God she came through!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you poor sweet little girl! I can't imagine being that scared about losing my mommy. You told this very well. It got so tense I was tempted to scroll down to the bottom and see if she came through.

    ReplyDelete