Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday







Welcome to Five Question Friday!!

HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, May 10th:



1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse?
Go to the bathroom when Mother Nature visits me

2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn?
The new born smell
3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account?
Anything less than high school by then they should have internet safty...If you have a child on facebook you should be his/her friend. I think it's unwise to let your child have free range with any parental guidance

4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day?
I would love to see my stepchildren, but I know that is impossible

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school?
The Science Center

No comments:

Post a Comment