Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Question Friday

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY




 Welcome to Five Question Friday!!

Questions for Friday, May 31st: 


1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?I think it depends on the maturity of the girl but I don't think girls should date before 15

2.Do you think your kids should have summer homework?I don't have kids, But I do have grandchildren. No they shouldn't have homework over the summer. Children needs a break to! I do even think they should have to make up snow days, It's not there fault mother nature gives us snow storms.
I won't get started on when teachers go on strike.

 

3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?Oh my, Me live without AC ~ NEVER!!! I can not take the heat! I will live without the heat. It's 79 degrees out and I got the fans going, let me tell ya hubby is stopping at the storage on the way home from work to get the AC



4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)?
When they don't have an alarm clock in the room and they say they have wake up calls and you ask for a wake up call and they don't call.


5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? (Bonus points for those of you that get this reference!)?
I'm not sure about Ohio But, When I lived in PA If the kids didn't have make up days the they got the number of days there suppose to have for summer vacation, If they had make up days no.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment