Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing







Today we ripped off as a blogger named Danielle,  from her blog Sometimes SweetShe doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool.  Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!   

Thinking about: My Mother, Wishing she was here. R.I.P. 5/16/92

Feeling: Sad

Reading:  Blogs

Listening to:  Princess and Angel playing

Wondering:  Why a healthy 33 year old don't want to work

Looking forward to: Going to the Chinese Buffet that we found

Missing:  My Mother very much

Watching:  Killing Jar

Eating: Nothing, waiting to go out to eat

Making me happy: My hubby being off the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment