Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Every Day In May:Catch Up Day 5

"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"



                                                                Blog Every Day In May!

                                                      

                                                                 SUNDAY ~~ MAY 5

DAY 5: PUBLICILY PROFESS YOUR LOVE AND DEVOTION FOR OF YOUR BLOGGER FRIENDS. WHAT MAKES THEM GREAT? WHY DO YOU LOVE THEM? IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLOGGER FRIENDS, TALK ABOUT A REAL-LIFE FRIEND OR EVEN A FAMILY MEMBER



I enjoy and love alot of blogs! I am bad at leaving coments,SORRY. Now there is some for some reason won't let me leave coments. I love doing memes, as you can tell!:)
Some of the blogs I love are.....

*Monday Quiz About Me
*Chats On The Farmhouse Porch
*Tuesday Coffee Chat
*Wednesday HodgePodge
*5 Question Friday
*Saturday 9
*Sunday Social
*Sunday Stealing

I love everything they blog about, Very interseting!

Some other blogs I love to read are.....

*2Messy
*Harriet
*Ritired not tired
*Mocha with Linda
*Harley World
*The Glamorous Housewife

I'm going to stop, I know there is others! If I'm folling you that means I love and enjoy reading you blogs!

I will try and do better to leave coments

No comments:

Post a Comment