Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friend Makin Monday: Summer Fun

friend makin monday!


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
 
                                                                     SUMMER FUN
 
1.  What is your favorite summer fruit? Watermelon
2.  Do you know how to swim? Not real good, But, I won't drown
3.  Do you prefer sun or snow?  I prefer snow, Nice and cool
4.  What temperature do you like most inside your home? Below 65 degrees
5.  Is it humid where you live? To humid for me! I can't take the heat
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? I love chicken on the grill and also corn on the cob
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit? One ~ Piece!!
8.  What is your favorite summer drink? Crystal Light, Water and Ice Tea
9.  Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? If I go swimming I prefer a pool
10.  What are you looking forward to most over the summer?Getting back on track of my weight loss program and mini weekend trips to PA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment