Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog Every Day In May: Day 16

"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"





                                                             Blog Every Day In May!


                                                           THURSDAY, MAY 16

DAY 16: SOMETHING DIFFICULT ABOUT YOUR "LOT IN LIFE" AND HOW YOU'RE WORKING TO OVERCOME IT


My life was great. I worked since I was 14 years old. Then October 21,2007 my life changed for me. I started taking Absent seizures, I went on medical leave, was hoping to go back to work. But I was taking 7 to 10 seizures a day, then I started blacking out for nor reason. Of course I had to stop driving. To this day I still blackout, My seizure medicine was up it caused be to have a stroke in March. I'm still taking seizures but not as many.
I'm learning that it's a part of my life and it's normal. Though when I had the stroke, I found a good doctor so I think I'm on the way have getting better.

2012 I had so much drama in PA and the move to Mantua, Ohio changed all that.......My life is drama free!

No comments:

Post a Comment