Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Every Day In May: Day 29


"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"






                                                              Blog Every Day In May!
                                                             

                                                                   WEDNESDAY MAY 29

DAY 29: FIVE SONGS OR PIECES OF MUSIC THAT SPEAK TO YOU OR BRING BACK MEMORIES.

I have never inserted a video so lets see if I can do it!

{1} The Keepers Of The Stars By Tracy Byrd
It was the first song we danced to and our wedding song.




{2} Song for my brother ~ in ~ law Barry


{3} Tribute To My Wonderful Mother



{4} Reminds me of my Mother. It's her favorite song


{5} I have to laugh when I hear this song, My Hubby says it reminds him of me



 

No comments:

Post a Comment