Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog Every Day In May:Day 22


"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"






                                                              Blog Every Day In May!
                                                             

                                                                    WEDNESDAY 22

DAY 22: RANT ABOUT SOMETHING. GET UP ON YOUR SOAPBOX AND TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL. {A PET PEEVE, A CURRENT EVENT, A CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC, SOMETHING YOUR HUSBAND OR ROOMMATE OR NEIGHBOR OR BOSS DOES THAT REALLY TICKS YOU OFF}

I was going to write this before I went to my diabetic class, but, I thought I would till I got home.
I was going to rant about my hubby, Though I love him with all my heart. I hate how when he shaves and doesn't rinse out the sink.



Then I thought about the neighbors dog, who never leaves their yard. So tell me, Why is this dog in our yard?!
Don't get me wrong the dog is nice, it doesn't bit. He just barks 24/7 when we are outside with ours.
What gets me the owner of the dog came over one day and told our landlord Sue who lives upstairs to keep her dog away from his and off his property.
 
 
Of course I was thinking....Oh yes my mind goes a mile a minute! Anyway.....

We can't forget the people that says they will call you and you wait cause you know they will call. Specially when they give you a time and they never call. So you wasted your time being home when you could have done something else!

When we got home tonight, We had no internet! I am not a happy camper with no internet! We have lived here in Ohio for 7 months now and Time Warner know me by name. If it's not the internet, it's the phone. If it's not the phone, it's the cable. It's not just once, it's time and time again!


Yes, I thought I would write about all that, but, do you know what really, really, really irritates me?! Of course I'm going to tell you.
You make an appointment, like I did that diabetic class tonight. And I went and no one was there, not even the teacher for the class.
A lady in another department said the classes are usually on Thursday. So well in the heck did they schedule me for today.
I even called yesterday to double check the appointment. What really irritate me about it, I have to depend on someone to take me cause of me not being able to drive.
I can really keep going on about this but I will save you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment