Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

                      HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY IN HEAVEN

                                     

                                        HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!


Mom,
I am missing you very much on this special day, And not just today, but every minute, since you went away. You were the center of my life before your soul passed on, It's just so hard for me to believe that you are really gone. But I celebrate the life you lived and all the things you gave me, My wonderful memories, Mom, of you are the things that will comfort and save me. Please think of us, as we think of you with hearts so full of love, We're looking up at you, sweet Mom, as you look down on me, from up above.
Love your Daughter Tammy, who's life was forever changed the day you were taken from me.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
R.I.P. 5 / 16/ 92




Mom,
I miss you so much. I miss your laugh, your smile and your touch. You always brightened my days with all the smiles you sent my way.
I need you as my angel to always be at my side. I need you as my angel to give me peace of mind.
I like to think your near to me to know that you are there.
Even though I can not see you, I feel that you are near. Please do not forget me Mom, for you are always in my heart, my thoughts and prayers. I love you. Happy Mother's Day! Love Tammy

 
 
           HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GRANDMA FULLEM

Happy Mother's Day Grandma Fullem
You have a smile that can jump right into your heart and warm you faster than hot chocolate.
A heart of gold that holds more love than anyone could possibly imagine.
Happy Mother's Day Grandma
I Love And Miss You! R.I.P. 2000


 

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOTHER~IN~LAW

 
                             "For My Mother ~ In ~ Law"
 
                                You are the mother I received the day I wed your son.
                                  And I just want to thank you, Mitzi, for the things you have done.
                                  You have given me a gracious man with whom I share my life.
                               You are his lovely mother and I his lucky wife.
                                      You used to pat his little head and now I hold his hand.
                                     You raised in love a little boy, then gave me a man.
Happy Mother's Day Mitzi!
Love And Miss you so much!
 



Happy Mother's Day In Heaven
If Roses grow in Heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me. Place some in my Mother's, Grandma's And My Mother ~ In ~ Law Mitzi arms and tell them they are from me. Tell them I love and miss them and when they turn to smile, place a kiss upon their cheek and hold them for awhile. Because remembering is easy, I do it everyday, there is an ache within my heart that will never go away.
Happy Mother's Day in Heaven, My Beautiful Mom, Grandma and Mother ~ In ~ law.
I love you always!



Happy Mother's Day....Mom, Grandma Fullem, And Mother ~ In ~ Law Mitzi
I hope youns have a great Mother's Day!
I Love And Miss All Three Of You So Very Much!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment