Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!




Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. Who do you like to quote?



Mark Twain
2. Have you ever made something you wore out in public?
I have never made any clothing. I had made a purse that I had used
3. When was the last time you used a telephone (not a cell phone)?
I use my home phone all the time. People hase to call my home phone if they want to get ahold of me. My cell phone is off half the time
4. What was the first recording you bought with your own money?
I have no idea. It has been sooooo long ago
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around
 
5. What do you do in your spare time?

4 comments:

  1. I know what I would like to do in my spare time. I usually end up doing some type of housework instead of relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my spare time these days I am answering the 5,000 question survey.
    I learned about it here on your blog and then searched until I found the survey on LiveJournal.
    So thank you for the fun passtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my spare time I like to read. I carry a book with me where ever I go. I read while I am at the doctor's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scrapbook in my spare time at home and when I'm not home, I never leave the house with9out my Nook.

    ReplyDelete