Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5000 Questions Part Seventeen {1601 - 1700}

Part Seventeen


1601. What's on your key chain besides keys?
Pictures Of my nephews Matt and Cody and 6 different cards that you swip at stores like KMarts

1602. How do you feel about endangered species?
I feel like we should do what we can to save them

1603. What was the last CD you bought?
Blank one so my neice can burn me so CD's

1604. Do you like feather pillows?
No

1605. How about water beds?
Not really they gave me a backach

1606. Who or what do you feel the deepest responsibility towards?
My husband and my pets

1607. How long is forever?
Infinite

1608. Who is your favorite family member?
Besides my hubby my brother Kenny

1609. Who would you be afraid to have angry at you?
Dana

1610. Does this survey feel like it will never end?
Yes, sometimes, Especially when you ask stupid questions and repeat your questions

1611. Have you ever eaten any kind of food off of someone else's body?
No

1612. Do you like the direction your life is going in?
It's been going in a good direction

1613. Are you a traditional person?
To an extent

1614. Have you ever felt like the victim of societal injustice?
Yes but life is life

1615. What feelings or thoughts do you repress?
I think I'm more likely to dwell on things too much, though I'm sure there's something I don't realize I'm repressing

1616. What makes you feel ecstatic?
Anytime I'm making progress on goals I set for myself

1617. What was your biggest mistake in the past three months?
Believing someone was going to keep my dogs and letting us stay at their place for this weekend

1618. York Peppermint Patti or Reece's Peanut butter Cups?
Reece's Peanut Butter Cups!!

1619. What are your feelings, if any, about Hugh Hefner?
He seems nice and smart

1620. What is your specialty?
Being myself

1621. Have you ever had a stalker?
No

1622. Have you ever been a stalker?
No

1623. Ideally, how far would you like to live from your nearest neighbor??
About 5 miles... No, I don't know my neighbors...It's just their dog barks the whole time I have Princess and Angel out....

1624. What would you do if a teacher accused you of cheating when you really weren't?
I would say I wasn't and talk to the principle

Or if that doesn't apply to you..

What would you do if a manager accused you of stealing when you really weren't?
Tell them to prove it.....There isn't nothing I need bad enough to steal it

1625. What store would you most like a $10,000 (about 5900 British pounds) gift certificate to?
Any kind of computer store

1626. What would you most like to reincarnate as?
A person....A good person

1627. What's in your undie draw...besides undies?
Socks

1628. How many languages can you say HELLO in?
Hello and Aloha

1629. If your whole country had to listen to you talk for ten minutes what would you talk about?
I don't know.....I wouldn't want to talk to the whole country for 10 minutes, I'd probably offend everyone.

1630. Do you have a guardian angel?
I believe I got a few

1631. Do you smoke?
Nope, Never did, Never even tried it

1632. Who is more successful, Bill gates or Mother Theresa?
They are both successful at what they worked to do

1633. What band T-shirts do you own?
None

1634. What is your favorite thing that is red?
My two red shirts I have

1635. Have you ever worn mismatched socks on purpose?
No

1636. Do you check nutrition labels?
Yes, since I started dieting

1637. Most Mcdonalds value meals are about 1,500 calories (the amount of calories an average person needs in one whole day) and over 1,000 of those calories are from fat. What do you think about this?
It doesn't matter to me cause I only eat McDonalds about once a year and I only have a hamburger

1638. If you could delete someone's diary would you if:

They didn't agree with you?
They were rude/obnoxious to you?
They wrote rude entries?

No I would delete anyones diary, they have to write what they want


1639. Have you ever worn:

A dress or a skirt if you are a guy?

A tie if you are a girl? Yes, I did for a costum


1640. Do you trust people at restraunts who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?
I try not to think about that, Nothing has killed me yet

1641. How do you wear your hair each day?
Down

1642. Have you ever worn:

A gas mask?No

A blindfold?No


1643. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?
Nope

1644. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?
The guys buttons are on the right and the woman's buttons are on the left

1645. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair?
No

1646. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair?
No

1647. If you had a locket what would you put inside?
In my locket I have a picture of my hubby & I

1648. Is blood a turn on for you?
No

1649. Have you ever written anything in your own blood?
No

1650. Have you ever drank, slurped or licked someone else's blood?
No

1651.quality do you value most highly in others?
Hm...We seem to have lost some questions here. Does this still qualify as a 5,000 Question Survey?

1669. What is your opinion of the current political climate in your country?
It's going to hell

1670. In some high schools attendance of pep rallies is mandatory. How would you feel in this situation?
I think it's fine

1671. Could you possibly fall in love with a prostitute?
Probably, but I haven't

1672. What do you think of these names:

Elton: Don't like

Billy: Makes me think of my Uncle

Dwayne: I like it

Betsy: Makes me think of my Mother {Betty}

Liz: It's Okay

Linda: Makes me think of my sister

1673. What is one situation you want to avoid ever happening to you?
My house burning down with all my belongs

1674. Low fat or fat free?
Fat Free Milk...Food either one

1675. Are you cowardly?
No

1676. Do you ever feel less than fresh?
That's when it's time for a shower

1677. Whose number is 867-5309?
Call it and find out....You can also do # chack

1678. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall?
No

1679. When was the last time you fell down in public?
Last month, I should have listened to the doctor and rested for a few days but I just had to go out.

1680. Are you more aggressive or mellow?
Mellow

1681. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living?
I have to keep living, I got alot more torturing my husband to do

1682. What is the most incredible thing you can do?
I don't know. I hope more incredible than I know yet

1683. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away?
I flush the fish...If anything happens to Princess and Angel they will be buried

1684. Do you get embarrassed when someone shows off baby pictures of you?
No

1685. Who has made the biggest sacrifice for you?
Probably my parents when they was living

1686. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?
The Sun I guess

1687. Do you take any vitamins or drugs?
Only the ones from the doctor

1688. What's the coolest HTML code you know?
Don't know a cool one

1689. If you had to change your diary name what would you change it to?
It's called Havfaith

1690. Do you want to grow old with someone?
Yup, I am going to be growing old with the love of my life JR

1691. Do you ever read entries titled 'leave notes'?
No

1692. Do you ever read entries titled 'please read'?
No

1693. Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?
Nope

1694. Have you ever played Magic the Gathering?
Nope

1695. Have you ever played Vampire the Masquerade?
Nope

1696. Have you ever played Risk?
Nope

1697. Of the above mentioned four games which one is most appealing to you?
Risk

1698. What have you complained for so long about having to do that you could've accomplished it by the time you were finished complaining?
How the laundry piles up with only two people

1699. When was the last time you went out of your way to be cheerful and friendly, even when you felt like punching everyone around you?
It's been awhile at least 6 months

1700. Do you treat others better or worse than yourself and why?
I treat people the way I would like to be treated

No comments:

Post a Comment