Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

I found Chats On The Farmhouse Porch through Empty Nest and had to check it out!

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty


Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
 
Happy Birthday To Patrice!!!
 
QUESTIONS
 
 
1.Are you enjoying spring?
The past three days has been really nice, If the weather just stay like this in the 60's and not get no higher!!!! We have been tring to get the leaves cleaned up out of the yard. With this yard I'm going to be investing in a leave blower
 
2.Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend a day together. Wendell hopes you would bring her back!
We would check out the "Lake Metrparks Farmpark" or maybe Hale Farm.....I never been to neither so it would be something new for both of us.
 
3.What's your favorite spring flower?
I love roses ~~ Tring to decide where I want to put rose bushes at
 
4.What do you do when you are going through a really stressful time?
The only thing that helps me is SLEEP!
 
5.What kind of birthday cake would you get for Patrice? And Wendell?
I would give Patrice her favorite if I knew what it was, I would get Patrice an "Orange Cake".
For Wendell and I an "Ice Cream Cake"

No comments:

Post a Comment