Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



Friday, April 19, 2013


ffi

And...here we go!

1. Right now I'm _____taking a break from srubbing the livingroom walls down.


2.  Being stubborn_____ is my well known quirk.

3. Are you ____happy with your life?


4.  Read what she wrote_____ first, then __react on !

5. That's why ___I'm going to ignore her.


6.  WWE Wrestling_____ is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home watching wrestling with my hubby_____, tomorrow my plans include going to walmarts to pick up hubbys med' and get a few other things, then home and make a phone call to see if some lady still has her cockateils for sell_____ and Sunday, I want to ____go pick up the cockateils if she still has them!

No comments:

Post a Comment