Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5000 Questions Part 6 {501 to 600}

The Wednesday Hodgepodge is on Spring Break this week, so I think this is the perfect to do another part of the 5000 Questions

PART 6 {501 to 600}


501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
I would never want to change my name....It's the name my mother picked out

502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
Princess Coldbrook Dr

503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
No, but I love taking those kinds of quizzes

If you did make one what would it be about?
Not sure probable about one self

504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
Dancing Queen by ABBA

505. What do you feel like complaining about?
You really don't want me to get started

506. What do you feel like celebrating?
A friends wedding ~~ Amy is getting married Saturday 4-6-13

507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
A lot of people

508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
Nope, there is some things you just can't forgive

509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
Of course

510. What do you have faith in?
God and my Hubby

511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
It's possible cause my sister's brother worked for the goverment years ago and they had to do a check on him and when they did a check it came up that my sister and her brother had different mothers and they looked into both sides of the family

512. What (not who) do you care about?
World Peace

513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Die

514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
Satin

515. What do you want to change about the world?
The President and will leave it at that

516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
Love to answer questions

517. Has anyone ever led you on?
Yes

518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
The only thing I can think of is going to the hospital, I had no choice

519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Hopefully make a fleece blanket and going to "The Deck" for Hot Wings

520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Not sure

521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
Neither, I'm married and he's 5'9"

522. How often do you get jealous?
Often enough

523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
Joke about my health

524. Do you do any soul searching?
To much

525. Do you believe you have a soul?
Yes

526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
I wished I could have a child......Confident

527. Are you a slave to love?
Unfortunately

528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
I would write about an adventure with a dragon for my future grandson John

529. Does anyone understand you?
Heck I don't understand myself so how could anyone else understand me

530. Do you understand yourself?
I answered this above.....No

531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
Fire

532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
My parents had influence on the way I am today

533. What is one idea that you live by?
Faith, Hope and Love

534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
I like people who are real and not try to be something they are not

535. Are you more delicate or tough?
Delicate

536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
Smarter cause looks only get you so far

537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
No

538. When are you at a loss for words?
When i'm shocked

539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When one is grieving

540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
Can't think of anything

541. What gets you through the night?
Knowing that the one I love is there for me

542. Do you really want to live forever?
Just as long as the love of my life is here

543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
Yes

544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
Me get pregnant

545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
I don't really know

546. What would you like to protest against?
Sending money to other countries when people here needs help

547. What or who do you support?
Acceptance of all relgions and beliefs

548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
No way!! I would love to have a baby!!

549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Both

550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
Sometimes

551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
Nothing really

552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
If it's a friend just come out and tell them

553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
A good friend doesn't have to worry about you feelings, thats what strangers and acquaintances are for

554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
I know many secrets about some people. I will never share!

555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
Kenny Rogers and Tracy Byrd

556. What do you need advice about?
Nothing at the moment

557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
Yes, alot of times

558. Do you have a good luck charm?
If I do it doesn't give me good luck

559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
Of course

560. What is your least favorite body part?
My stomach

561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
I don't like any comedies

562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
There is a temporary ending to each situation but the only final ending is death

563. What is your worst trait?
Emotional eating

564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
Yes

565. What is the essence of you?
My personality

566. What really inspires you?
My husband, stepchildren and grandchildren

567. Have you met your soul mate?
Yes and i'm happily married to him

568. Is everyday a special occasion?
Yes, Everyday we wake up is a special gift from God

569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
The sound of my grandchildren

570. Of the following which word best describes you:
natural: outgoing: polite: quick thinking:
Polite

571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Alot of them....Mostly the ones with Flo in them

572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Yes, but I found it

573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
I'm already sharing my life with the love of my life

574. Where ARE the wild things?
Noone will never know

575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
I would love a child of my own, but I would love an adoted child of my own

576. If the creator of this survey had a birthday party would you come?
If I was invited

577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Climbing Mount Everest

578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
The Keeper Of The Stars

579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
No I haven't

580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
Yes I love them

581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
Yes

582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
No

583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
I would rather Live it and experience it all myself

584. What keeps you chained down?
My seizures and blackout spells

585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
Nothing

586. Do you celebrate yourself?
No

587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
No, Some of us just gets lucky

588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
No comment

589. What evil is necessary?
I don't think evil is necessary. If anything, It is preffered by those with power, but definitely not necessary

590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
Betty Davis Eyes

591. What would you do anything for?
I would do anything to be guaranteed to see all my grandchildren grow up, even my grandson that will arrive around May 21

592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
No

593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
Never been to the beach

594. Are you ordinary?
Depends on your definition of "Ordinary"

595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
I'm friendly and a true friend

596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
Heck ya, specially after being back stabbed

597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
"Shane" and "West Side Story"

598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
"West Side Story"

599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
I can do without it

600. What movie sequels do you like?
Terminator 2: Judgement Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment