Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty


Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
QUESTIONS
 
 
{1} Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
When I was able to drive, I never liked to and liked to be driven. Now since I'm not able to {cause of seizures} drive I wished I could.
 
{2} What's your favorite kind of jam, jelly, or preserve?
My favorite is Grape, I will it mixed
 
{3} Do you have any special plans for this spring or summer?
Not really, We will be going into PA once our grandson gets out of the hospital.
 
{4} Lots of folks are becoming aware of issues with food. There are many articles, books, and movies on topics like allergies, GMO, pesticide use, bad or no labeling, over processed foods, foods from other countries that may not have high standards, and many more topics. What concerns you the most? If nothing concerns you, have a cookie and skip to the next question.
I should be concerned but I'm not. The only thing that can't be eaten by hubby is oranges, or orange juice.
 
{5} Do you use nail polish often? Finger nails, piggies, or both?
No I don't paint either. On special occassion I just get my nails done.

1 comment:

  1. I like grape jelly too. I hope you have a good trip to see your grandson.Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete