It's Thursday! One of my favorite days. Time to do a little "pondering" with Brenda from Ponderings of an Author.
Her rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in her sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Go back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list on Brenda's.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
This is soooo funny the word would be SWITCH today. My husband and I was just talking last night about how his mother would make him and his brothers and sisters go pick out there own switch when they need punished. Hubby said the first time he had to pick a switch he picked a real skinny one which he said he learned that was a mistake cause they hurt the worse.
Then I remember years ago when I worked at the nursing home one of the residents would get out and when we would go out to get him, he would grab a switch and come after us with it. First time I was ever hit with a switch.
It's dim in here so I had to switch on the light.
I was allergic to fabric softner Downy so instead of buying to different ones or me going without, I switched fabric softner.
Right now I have to get the TV remote so I can switch the channel.