Monday, April 15, 2013

5000 Questions Part Twenty-One{2001-2100}

Part Twenty-two

2001. Can you believe that we have only gotten through two fifths of this survey so far?
Yup

2002. What is your opinion of Dave Coulier?
He's Okay

2003. If you were to a write a Choose Your Own Adventure book, what would it be about?
I don't know, I guess about going somewhere

2004. What was your best find from a flea market, garage sale, ebay or thrift store?
A new bird cage with toys and food for $2

2005. What do you not have enough money for right now?
A pair of cockateils if the lady ever calls me

2006. Do you believe that Teras for Fears were right when they said, "Everybody wants to rule the world?"
No. A lot of people do, but some are genuinely content to just stay on the sidelines.

2007. What is the design on your beach towel?
Steelers

2008. What stirs something deep and animalistic inside you?
Certain Smells

2009. Have you ever cross dressed (even as a joke)?
No

2010. Do you own anything with a rainbow on it?
Just pictures that I have taken of a rainbow

2011. What would be the worst object for a child to take on a long car ride with you?
Anything that makes noise

2012. What's the Best Beatles song in your opinion?
I like the Beatles! I gues I would say Blackbird, There are many good ones!

2013. Why do you suppose that diary sites are more popular with females than males?
Because females are more willing to elabrate on their thoughts and feelings

2014. What do these color combinations remind you of:

orange and pink:Sunsets
pink and green:Flowers
green and gold:The colors that my Dad and Mom had the livingroom when I was little
purple and gold:Royalty
gold and red:Apples
red and white:Christmas
blue and grey:Two of my favorite colors

2015. What is one selfish thing you tend to do?
When we go to PA I don't go and visit everyone I should

2016. When do you think technology will catch up with the Jetson's?
Who knows if we will live long enough to see

2017. What made you laugh today?
Angel

2018. Do you ever stick your entries in any of the diary circles?
No

2019. Can you freestyle rap?
No

2020. Are you:

stylish?No
shiek?No
smart? I would like to think so

2021. Do you find you self only buying brand name products?
Certain things I want name brand products

2022. Would you ever want to buy an article of clothing or an acessory because you saw a celebrity wear it?
Nope

2023. What song do you feel the sexiest dancing to?
I'm really not a dancer

2024. Who do you know who looks silly when they dance?
Me

2025. Sweaty sex or clean sex?
Either

2026. Which is more important to you: being kind or being right?
Being Kind

2027. Can you do any special dances like swing, tap, or ballroom?
Nope

2028. Are you scared of monsters?
I would be if there was monsters

2029. Who would you like to remind people of?
I would like to remind certain people, i have a loving husband who doesn't abuse me

2030. Do you walk to school or do you bring your lunch?
When I was in school I walked sometimes

2031. Rate your skills from one to ten (10 = you are the best at it):

socializing:8
making friends:10
working with computers:6
arts:1
crafts:10
dancing:1
skating:1
talking other people into things:5
writing:1
living life to the fullest each day:
cooking:
gardening:3
cleaning up after yourself:10
playing poker:6
surviving in the woods:2
managing your time:10
attracting the opposite sex (or same sex if you prefer)?10

2032. Have you ever been to an indian reservation?
No

2033. What is going to happen tommorrow that you can celebrate, even if it's a little thing?
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out

2034. Do you save things for special occassions or is everyday a special occassion?
I save things for a special occassions

2035. What is one thing you are terrible at:
Bowling, But I still like to do it

2036. What's your favorite:

rap song:None
country song:Keeper Of The Stars ~~ By Tracy Byrd
industrial song:None
cover song:None
punk song:None
odd song:I don't know

2037. What do you get your teacher or your boss for the holidays?
I don't go to school and I don't work

2038. Do you like to read books by Virgina Wolfe?
I'm not sure if I read anything by her, If I did it's been years

2039. What is your favorite tv show from when you were a kid?
The brady bunch

2040. What is now proved was once only imagined. - William Blake.

What do you imagine?
I imagine one day I'll be seizure free

2041. What has been passed down through at least two generations to you?
Having an Angel on the christmas tree

2042. Do we live in a particularly bad age for romance?
No, I don't think so

2043. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Nope and never will!

Do you believe that once someone is a cheater they can never be trusted?
Sorry to say but yes I don't think they could be trusted

2044. Have you ever gone:

christmas caroling?Yes
pumpkin picking?Yes
on a hay wagon ride?Yes
on a romantic valentine's day date?Yes
to a new year's eve party?Yes
to a memorial day parade?Yes
to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade?No
to search for gold coins on st patrick's day?No

2045. Have you ever done any modeling?
No

2046. Would you consider yourself to be psychologically damaged?
To an extent

2047. How aware are you of the reasons behind your actions and words?
I'm pretty aware most of the time

2048. What is the sickest you ever drank or drugged yourself?
Drank, I don't remember how I got to bed...Thank goodness I was home with my hubby

2049. Would you prefer it if clothing was optional?
It doesn't matter, either way I would wear what I want to

2050. What is one interesting fact about you:
I'm smarter than what I act

2051. Are more people depressed because they are alone, or are more people alone because they are depressed?
Beacuase they are alone

2052. Have you ever gotten a mug, t-shirt, key chain, etc. that was personalized with your picture?
I'm pretty sure I never did

2053. What was the last thing that you experienced for the first time?
Moving away from PA to another state

2054. If you were going to die tomorrow and you were leaving a postcard for someone to read after you were gone what would it say?
Cherish every moment that you are breathing, every sensation, every experience. Live life! Overextend yourself! Be brave!

2055. If you were about to be executed what would your last request be?
To go to Arizona to visit my Aunt & Uncle

2056. What kinds of people do you find intimidating?
The kind that can't  be reasoned with

2057. How much conviction do you have in your feelings and beliefs?
Enough, I haven't changed them in a very long time

2058. In your house where is the:

crazy glue?I have some in the desk, footstool storage, junk drawer in the kitchen

flashlight?On top of the frig

2059. Out of everyone you know who has the most personality?
Rick, Wayne and Barry ~~ They are brothers and they have the same personality

2060. If you could go back in time to experince a musical movement or era, which one would you choose to live through?
I think back to the 50's

2061. Do you suffocate people with your love?
I don't think so

2062. Do you feel your life is charmed?
A bit, I'm lucky

2063. What character do you identify the most with from Winnie the Pooh?
Rabbit

2064. When do you do your best thinking?
Late at night when I'm in bed

2065. What motivates you?
How about who? My Hubby

2066. Look back at all the people you've dated. Has there been a pattern?
Yup

2067. Things change but what will always remain the same for you?
The love for my stepchildren

2068. Is divorce something you would ever consider or do you feel that marriage is permanantly binding?
Marriage is permanantly for me!!

2069. What's the strangest movie you ever saw?
Pink Floyd The Wall

2070. If you could go into virtual reality and set up your life there to be perfect and it would seem real but not be real would you trade your life now for the virtual life?
No, That's not living

2071. Does it seem like life is more difficult for you than for anyone else?
Only on occasion. The I  get back to reality

2072. What are you grateful for?
Alot of things....My Hubby, Family and Friends, my pets

2073. What was a choice that you didn't want to make but you had to?
To move to another state, It was for the best!

2074. Have you ever had dental surgery?
No

2075. At what point exactly are you grown up?
There is no "exact" point. It varies from person to person, and some people never really grow up at all.

2076. If there was a weightloss procedure that would destroy your ability to taste food so you wouldn't be tempted by junk food, would you have it done?
No, I'm doing pretty good passing up the junk food on my own now

2077. What is one thing that happened that you never expected?
My sister-in-law calling my hubby and saying she was sorry

2078. If you called one of your friends and they said "It's nothing personal but I don't want to talk to anyone right now," would you take it personally?
The first time No, If it's reapeating every time I call, I would stop calling

2079. What is your favorite girl's name?
Randi Rae

2080. Do you ever feel guilty for being more fortunate then others?
No

2081. If you had to wear a shirt with one word on it for a year, what word would you choose?
Whocares

2082. What is evian spelled backwards?
naive

2083. You drop 10 pounds of feathers and a ten pound bowling ball off the top of the same building. Which will hit the ground first?
The bowling ball

2084. Even though you may never get what you want, are you happy because you're trying?
Yes

2085. If you started a petition what would it be about?
Getting myspace to go back to the old one

2086. When was the last time you asked someone to do something and they said no?
I asked hubby if I could get my brother to make a dog bunkbed and he said no

2087. Do bad things happen to you on friday the 13th?
It haven't yet

2088. What's your favorite:

Madonna song?4 Minutes
John Lennon song?Imagine
Michael Jackson song?None
Doors song?None
Rolling Stones song?None
David Bowie song?None
Elvis song?Love Me Tender

2089. If you had started a relationship with someone and they said that it would be best if no one knew about it just to see how it goes, would you be offended?
Yes, I don't hide my relationships. What's he up to if he has to hide seeing me

2090. Do you know any self defence?
No

How about CPR?
Yes

2091. If you had to look into a mirror and see your naked soul stripped of all delusions and pretenses (Never ending Story style)could you handle it?
Sure can

2092. Are you a genius?
If I was a genius would you think I would be sitting here doing a 5000 question survey?

2093. How did you find out that Santa Clause wasn't real?
My brothers told me cause they was mad at me

2094. Which is your favorite tarot card?
The love card

2095. Does the internet seperate people or connect them?
Both

2096. Have you ever written a letter to a soldier?
No

2097. Does pain and fear make you feel alive?
Sometimes


2098. Are you:

good looking?No
thin?No
happy?Yes
successful?No
confident?No


2099. Are you deciseive or wishy washy?
Depends on the situation. I have trouble making decisions most of the

2100. Do you feel pop stars should be morally responsible to set a good example for their fans?
Not really

No comments:

Post a Comment