Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday9: I Don't Want To Talk About It


I Don't Want to Talk About It

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What's a topic you're just tired of and don't want to talk about anymore?
TV commercials with guys having issues

2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
I don't have a iPod / mp3 player. But I do have some CD's with his music on

3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
Not long at all. About 15 minutes if that

4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up!
I have 3 stepchildren the oldest his a year older than her brother and he is 5 years older then the youngest.
I'm 14 years younger than my sister, 4 years younger than my brother Jimmy and 2 years younger than my brother Kenny

5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes?
French Toast
6) When was the last time you lost your cool?
I was told it was last month when I was in the hospital, the only problem is I don't remember it

7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
No

8) Are you ticklish?
Very
 
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy?
I wish I could find something to help my headache

No comments:

Post a Comment