Saturday, April 20, 2013

5000 Question Part Twenty-Five {2401 to 2500}

Part Twenty-Six "25"

2401. Does love come from the brain, the heart or elsewhere?
Comes from the heart

2402. Have you ever given a shot?
Yes, years ago when I worked at a nursing home

If not, do you think you could give one to a loved one if you HAD to?

Do you think you could give one to yourself?
I may have to take them myself and I'm not sure if I can give them to me or not, I really don't think I can

2403. Can you lick your elbow?
Never tried
Come on, didja try?
That's alright, I'll pass

2404. If i was going to be talking to you for 10 minutes, what would be something really intersting you know a little bit about but would like to know more??
About yourself

2405. If today was a holiday, what would it be?
Appreciation Day

2406. If you were amking a mix tape what would you HAVE to have one it?
Kenny Rogers and Tracy Byrd

2407. What do you think of the Sopranos?
Never wated it

2408. Can you name three good things about the society you live in?
Meaning this town I live in? Hm. {1} I'm not afraid to go for a walk at 3 a.m.  {2} The police patrols every few hours. {3} My neighbors don't know me

How about three bad things?
{1} The town is so small if you blink you will be through it {2} It has no bowling alley {3} It has no library

2409. Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?
No

How about your boss?
No

2410. What is the differance between acting like someone in high school and acting like an adult?
Your willingness to accept responsibility for your own life and actions

2411. What is the differance between a whopper and a whopper jr?
I think the size

2413. Do you like:

Moby?No

Run DMC?No

the Cure?No

Shakira?No

Blink182?No

the Pet Shop Boys?No

Weezer?No

Red Hot Chilli Peppers?No

Nick cave?No

The Pixies?No

KRS-One?No

The Juice Crew?No


2414. Have you ever seen a movie in 3D?
Yes, A few times.

2415. How difficult do you think it is for immigrants to come into your country?
Don't even get me started

How difficult is it for them to become citizens?
It's way to easy now adays

2416. Do you have what it takes to go live in another country, maybe for years, where you don't speak the language as your first language?
No, cause I don't and won't speak any other language than English

2418. have you ever died in your dreams?
I never dreamt that I died but I dreamt I was going to

2419. Do you like

Douglas Adams?Yes

Kurt Vonnegut?Yes

Tom Robbins?Yes

Philip K Dick?Yes

Orson Scott Card?Yes


2420. What clothing size are you?
22 to 24

What size do you wish you were?
At least a 14

Did you know that Marilyn Monroe was a size 12(and lotsa people think she's HOT)?
Ya, I knew that

2421. Does science leave room for faith?
Sure. We have faith that science is giving us legitimate answers, don't we?

Does faith leave room for science?
It should. Why would a deity allow for the development of science if it led people down the wrong path

2422. What book should our political leaders read and why?
Political and Social Responsiblity for Dummies

2423. Why and under what circumstances are people more likely to buy brand names ragher then thier generic counterparts?
If they have brand familiarity. Or if money is not of great concern

2424. What is your favorite glass object?
The glass with an Angel in it

2425. Do you like to window shop?
Sometimes

2426. Have you ever loved someone so much it just turned to hate?
Nope

2427. What is arrogance?
Obnoxious

2428. Are you more liberal or conservative ?
Conservative

2429. When there is a presidential election in the USA why do we never hear anything about the third party candidtes? Do you even know who they were last time?
Because  the US political system is screwy

2430. Are you more likely to buy one really nice expensive outfit or a couple of cheap outfits?
More likely to buy a few cheap outfits

2431. If you could, would you wear everything once, throw it out and buy something new?
No way!

2432. Do you believe that people have a responsiblity to be:

good to other people?Yes

good at their job?Yes

helpful to the earth(not litter, recycle)?Yes

aware consumers(not buy animal tested products, not buy products that were made in sweatshops, etc)?Yes, if poosible

non-wasteful (not spend their money frivolously when they could save it to help others)?Not really. It would be a good thing to aspire to, but I don't think it's a reponsibility

charitable (donatine money, volunteering)?See above

Which of the above are you?
I try to be all of the above, but I fail pretty severely at being an aware consumer. I do donate to a few fifferent different charities and when I was in Pa I volunteered at a few things

2433. How do you feel about the internet?
I love it! It's a great tool and resource

Should there be laws and censorship on the internet?
To an extent.  Parents should keep track of what their kids are doing on the internet.

2434. Can you think of any questions that aren't already on this survey?
I could if I really wanted to

2435. Does sleep seem like a little death to you?
Nope, Brain still active

2436. Have you ever seen(and if yes, what did you think of):

Joy Ride?Yes, Loved it

Ghost World?Yes, I liked it

Monsters Inc?I liked it

Queen of the Damned?Never seen it

Office Space?It was okay


2437. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
At the age of 6 when my brothers told me and showed me where our parents hide the gifts

2438. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?:
About 25

Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?:
Most of the time I like wearing my sneakers

2439. How many lovers have you had?
Two

2440. Have you ever had surgery? For what?
Yup, Gull blooder and tonsils out

2441. What puts you in the mood for sex?
My hubby knows

2442. Have you ever been on alcohol or drugs while at school or work?
Nope

2443. What do you think of Martha Stewart?
She kinda annoys me

2445. What do you think of:

British people?Love the accent

Australians?Don't know any Australians

Americans?YAY Americans!!

Canadians?I want to go to canada!

Mexicans?I have no issues with them

French people?They remind me of Quebec

Germans?Okay I guess


2446. What do you do to cure the hiccups?
Let them run their course

2447. What is the FIRST thing you do when you come home from school or work?
Leave the dogs out

2448. Are you a slob?
No, It gets cluttered that way I clean every day

2449. Do you have a good work ethic?
I did up untill I wasn't able to work

2450. Are you a pack-rat?
I have to admitt I am to a point

2451. Do you roll your eyes alot?
I try not to....

2452. Do you prefer b-sides or remixes?
Remixes

2453. What makes the world go 'round?
Angular momentum

2454. Is Blink182 punk or pop?
I don't listen to them, But I think they are on the line

2455. Do you remember Fat Albert?
Hey Hey Hey Fat Albert!

2456. Do you take things slowly, as they come?
Day to Day, I take it as it comes

2457. Are you laid back or tense?
HaHaHa Tence

2458. Are you insecure?
Sure

2459. Imagine you aare working in a soup kitchen. You are supposed to give each person on the line a half a cup of soup. When hungry people come up to you do you just end up emptying the cabinets for them?
I feel bad for the people, but it would be hard to ignore the fact that the entire building is full. and so wmptying one pot on a handful of folks neglects everybody else. Most of them understand, though. They would just be gratful to be getting anything at all
2460. Why can't ywe give ourselves one more chance?
We don't

Why can't we all just get along?
Human nature

2461. What bands do you want to see live that you have never seen?
Kenny Rogers, Oak Ridge Boys, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson

2462. Do you like raunchy songs (like that lick ny neck, lick my back, lick my pussy, lick my crack song)?
Not really

2463. Do you think that the Beatles are still the Beatles without John Lennon?
No

Would you want to see the Sex Pistols without Sid Vicious?
Who?

Did you think that the members of Nirvana were smart to reform as the Foo Fighters instead of trying to stay Nirvana after Kurt's death?
Who ever

2464. Do you like the band Squeeze?
Never heard them

2465. When you are angry or upset do you know you're being irrational but you can't really stop?
Sometimes, when it does happen I try and stay away from people

2466. Is there room in your life for one more trip to the moon?
HaHa, I'm always telling my hubby I'm going to send him to the moon. But I'll go

2467. Where are they now:

Your first best friend in elementary school?
Home in Loyalhanna with her hubby. I also need to mention we are still best friends 43 years

your first crush? Some where in PA

your first boy/girlfriend? I guess he's at home with his wife in PA

your first love? My first true love is at work, Can't wait for him to get home! If you meant the one I thought it was love at home in PA

your first lover? Have no idea, Don't Care!!


2468. Do you have a lot of self pity?
I try not to

2469. have you ever had something really good come out of something really bad that happened to you?
A few times

2470. Do you like magnetic poetry?
Yes

If you could make a magnetic poetry set:

what would be the theme?
I don't know, maybe Creativity Journal
What would some of the words be?
Poem

garden grays

her summer rattle comes

feel honey woman

above us

2471. What is one of your secret delights?
Skyyyyyyy Rockits in Flight......Af-ter-noooon deelight

What gives you a cheap thrill?
My hubbys touch

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Watching wrestling

2472. Have you ever misinterpreted song lyrics in a funny way (I used to think that 'wake me up before you go, go' was 'wake me up and buy me cocoa')?
I've answered this already! I used to think "Jitterbug" was "Didya eat a bug?"

2473. What are the most popular/overused diary names?
"My Diary"

2474. Are you under pressure?
David Bowie

2475. How well do you know yourself?
Prettywell today 

2476. Is 'soul' such an old fashioned word?
No

Is 'love'?
No

2477. Name a person you love:
The love of my life JR

How do you love them? Let's count the ways...
Remember You Asked

1. He makes me feel safe
2. He listens to my heart
3. He stood by me when I needed him most
4. He smells wonderful
5. I know if the boogeyman ever shows up and tries to come for me, he will tear him into millions of tiney pieces and scatter them to the four courners of the earth
 6. He loved my Dad
7. He is willing to reflect and learn and grow
8. He can still make me blush
9.He's different
10.He is the one who comforts me in the middle of the night

 
Okay I could go on and on and on but I will stop here!

2478. Does your place have a lawn gnome?
Yes, Many

2479. Do you ever wonder, 'why me'?
Many times

When?
Last time, was last month when I had a stroke

2480. Is rap a form of poetry?
Yes

2481. What's the differance between a player and a baller?
Baller can mean in some kind of sports like baseball......Player can mean a male/woman who is skilled at manipulating {"playing"} others, they it can mean in sports also

2482. What imagery do you get from the words 'woodsmoke and herbs'?
Firewood and Oregano

2483. How many days until your birthday?
13 counting today

2484. have you ever MEANT to hurt anyone?
No

2485. What are 3 things you don't know?
{1} The future
{2} When I'm going to die
{3} When the exact time my hubby is going to get home from work

2486. Do you usually feel physically well or unwell?
Unfortunately, Unwell

2487. Would you ever submit your picture to be 'rated' on one of those 'hot or not' websites?
Nope

2488. Why are there hardly ever any fat people in movies?
Because society is dumb

2489. Is there any differance between what's real and what's for sale?
Sure

2490. Are you funky?
No

2491. Do appologies always make things all better?
No, but they do help

2492. Let's just say that there is a huge ass bomb that can blow up the Whole Planet..it is set to blow up in 100 years. You can push the button to stop it but if you do you Will die. You only have this one chance to stop it. Do you stop it?
I would stop it, cause I know my loved ones wouldn't die from it

2493. Let's say someone else found the button to stop it instead of you. Do you think it is their moral obligation to save humanity at the expense of their own life?
No

2494. What's the silliest name you can think of?
I know a girl named Marsha Brady

2495. It's the middle of the night and you are home alone. Someone knocks on the dorr and says their car breoke down and asks to use your phone. What do you do?
Ask for the number and make a call for them and they can wait on the porch

2496. If a cop pulled you over and asked if he could search your car what would you say?
I have nothing to hide, but I would ask to see the warrent

2497. Are you meek or nasty around cops?
No, there people to

2498. If you were me and I was you then where would we be?
You would be sitting in your livingroom in Mantua,Ohio....I have no idea where I would be

2499. What has been the greatest invention so far?
Money! I'm really not claiming that money is the greatest invention of all time {there is so many others}, I am going so far as to say that if moneyhad not been invented then it would be impossible for you to be enjoying the standard of living that you enjoy today

2500. We are at question 2500. Do you REALIZE what this MEANS??!!!
Ya, We only have 2500 more questions to go

No comments:

Post a Comment