Sunday, April 7, 2013

April A To Z Challengen: "G" Recipe

APRIL A To Z Challenge:G

I know the challenge is posted on Sunday's but i'll be away next weekend so that I don't get behind to many days I'm posting today.


 
I am participating in this years A-Z April Challenge. I love recipes so I thought I would blog recipes A to Z

                                                    G

Golden Potato Rounds

1 cup crush cornflakes
1 1/2 t. seasoned salt
4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted


In a bowl, combine the cornflakes, seasoned salt, and a dash of pepper. Dip potatoes in butter, then coat with cornflake mixture. Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 - 60 minutes or until tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment