901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
Blueberries And Creme
Blueberries And Creme
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
It depends on what sort of Love you are talking about. Love tells us to love Him and that sort of love is for Him alone. He also tell us to love our neighbour and that obviously involve many people. Then the is the kind of love I have for my husband. That kind of love can only be for one person.
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
By Michael Jackson
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
It's My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
I'll pass I've been on a blind date
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
1 or 2 things
910. Who's arms would you like to crawl into?
My hubby's can't wait till he gets home
911. What the hell is your problem?
Are you sure you want to know?
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see?My Grandchildren
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right?
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
917. How is your life like a work of art?
I'm probably a work of abstract art. My life is made of many different things that alone are so different but todether they make me.
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
Yes, many times
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
I never really thought about the roots
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
Yes...We are all created and loved by God
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
Sometimes....And sometimes I feel like an ant lost among the grains of sand of a great desert
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
It's been awhile
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
It's probable been awhile, But I don't care what anyone thinks
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can't see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that?
No, I never thought I would have sold our place in 5 years in PA and moved to another state
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath~~October 2012, We only have a shower now :(
Read a good book outside~~Last summer
Held someone's hand~~Yesterday
Felt truly joyful~~Now
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
Not completely living
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn't or couldn't do?
933. Why don't you try and do that thing now?
I can't right now but I will in a hour or so
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
Babies are being born
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:
1. Scanner going off
2. Refrigerator humming
3. A light on my laptop flashes
4. The ones living upstairs appartment walking around
5. Dryer buzzer
6. The wind outside moving the clock back and forth
7. Leaves blowing around
936. Name three things you hate
1. Two-Faced people
3. Not being able to drive
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
1. You know who you can trust 2. Same as 1 3. None
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
You either accomplish a goal, or you come short
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn't be.
1. That I'm depressed
2. I'm not good enough
3. My hubby sending his work clothes out at work to be done instead of me doing them up
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
Faith, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
For the most part
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
He doesn't rinse the sink out after he shaves
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
She stays away from me
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
Pro life because life begins at conception and murder is wrong
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
Might be pro choice cause they don't understand life begins at conception
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee:Yes
A man skating:Yes
A woman combing her hair:Yes
A box of tissues:No
948. What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to my hubby,stepchildren or grandchildren
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
She's sooo messed up
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
Lady at the cable company, when I called to order wrestling they said it couldn't be done
956.Are your elbows soft?
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
960. If you wear contacts what's the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
Never wore contacts
961. What's going on where you are right now?
Nothing much, Hubby and I sitting here watching SmackDown, Waiting for it to get over than going to bed...Hopefully I'll get this survey done before I go
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
964. What relaxes you?
I wished I could figure somethig out
965. How much time have you wasted?
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
I use to till I started taken seizures in 2007 after that I have a hard time to
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
It controlls me
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
I am the most stubbornly persistent person I know
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
My Hubby or my Best Friend Diane
977. Just because you're angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
Maturity comes from experience. It's knowingwho you are and how to live your life without expecting other to take care of you. But it's also not being afraid to ask for help when you need it
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
I better not say just incase they come across my blogg
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
I wouldn't force anyone to remove any from his or her CD ~~ Cause I wouldn't remove any of mine
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
985. What's the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80's 90's or today?
I only like him when he was with the Jackson 5
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
988. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
Only when they had one or two
990. Who needs to get a life?
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
I haven't done that since 2007
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
It should be more rigorous in general. Students should have more opportunities to advance if they're ready
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
996. "It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree? Maybe
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
I'm not sure maybe 50 or more
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?