401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
I would say no, cause I was very shy in high school
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
To worry less ~~ Even though I don't
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
Not sure, It's been awhile
405. Compromise__ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
No, they are more alike than what we think
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
Everyone has been created equal regardless of race, gender, class, etc. Once we understand that, life just becomes so much simpler.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
"The Room" by Saveserris
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
Dogs, I know mine are smart
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
I knew someones password and never gotten into it
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
My math teacher, Mr. D
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
Stood up for something I believed in when noone was behind me
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
I have no clue
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
Hubby serves me breakfast every once in awhile....French Toast, Saugage Patties, Hot Cholocate
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
Oh my, I think it's Conway Twitty
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
That I lost 20 pounds, they will find out on April 12 th when we go into PA
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
My Aunts and Uncles for not calling them to let them know I was in the hospital
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
I only have adult stepchildren....I wouldn't and don't treat them any different then my parents treated me
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
Nice tits. Do mind if I feel them
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
Light - hearted
426. Do you own a record player?
Yes, I do....I have one on my stereo and I have my first record player that I ever got and yes it still works
Do you use it?
Once in awhile I do play records
427. How easily do you make friends?
Real easy, if I first like you
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
When you "have character" it is part of who you already are
When your "being a character" you are tring to be something you are not
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
Yes, I have lost 20 lbs since January 1
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
No, I was never into dances
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
The only thing I would change is that I wouldn't be so shy....But if I did I probable wouldn't be the person I am today
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
100% B_ _ _ _ in 0 seconds
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
Hubby and I was at a one year "Memory Memorial" for my Dad and other hospice patients that had passed in 2011
437. What are you obsessed with?
WWE Wrestler "The Undertaker"
438. What was the last compliment you received?
I'm beautiful from hubby
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, One half sister Linda 62 and Two brothers Jimmy 52 and Kenny 50
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
My hubby who I am alone with right now
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
I don't play games. I speak my mind, so when I push someone away I really want them to leave me alone
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
I believe it takes the romance and trust out of marriage
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
I don't waste my time pondering conspiracy theories. It requires too much energy to believe that everything is a hoax
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
I Love You
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
No I would a chauffeur. I wouldn't own a human being
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and 3 stepchildren and 8 grandchidren in my life!
451. What do you do for exercise?
I did walk 5 miles a day till I had a stroke on 3-15, tring to get bake to it now
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
I liked a lenient teacher that does teach, When I was in school I had both
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
Girl: Randy Rae Boy: Brandon
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
I would probable choose "Poison" cause hubby likes Poison
455. Are you a good cook?
I don't think so, But hubby eats everything I make
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if everyone in the world would learn to accept each other
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
Loyal and Routine
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
Don't know,never tried to how far I could count to
460. How do you go about losing weight?
Weight Watchers and Walking
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
I have some
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
Not really, I don't like talk shows
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
No, I was always absent in school on that day
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
My hubby, He chose me
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
Only if there was a time machine
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
I really don't know anything interesting facts about myself
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes and yes when I want the right answer I do answer myslf
Do you talk to your pets?
All the time
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
I don't think it will be possible to live in space.
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
It depends where i'm going or what i'm doing
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
I don't bieve I live life to the fullest yet
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
Somewhere in between
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
It doesn't matter since it will be both about the same
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Not breaking up with my X sooner than I did
479. Are you in good health?
Let's see....I have High Blood Pressure, High Cholestrol, Diabetes, Memory Loss, Take Seizures, Just had a Stroke....So what do you think?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.