Friday, April 26, 2013

5000 Question Part Twenty-Nine {2801 - 2900}

PART TWENTY - NINE

Part Thirty

2801. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. But what was the question?
How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove fly, before she sleeps in the sand?
And how many times must a cannon ball fly, before ther're forever banned?
       {Bob Dylan}

2802. Suggest three new diary circles that you would find interesting:
I haven't a clue

2803. Buttons or Knobs?
Buttons

2804. What is a juggalo?
a name fiven to fans of insane clown posse or other psychopathis records hip hop group

2805. Are you a fan of Crass?
No

2806. If you were going to write a short note to yourself and then put it away and read it in ten years, what would it say?
"If your reading this you must have been here ten years from 2013"

2807. When someone does something that is wrong do you believe that they know in their hearts that they are wrong but they push it down into their subconcious and rationalize away their guilt?
Probably

When have you done this (if you say never then you are doing it right now)?
It's been years

2808. How can a person have sex with someone they don't love?
I don't know, they must have there reasons

Have YOU ever?
No

2809. What are the paradoxes in your head (that is when you believe two conflicting things to be true)?
Pretty much every thought that I have, currently

2810. What does each set of two words suggest to you?

pale gravity: Pluto

little mornings: Early morning in fall, for whatever reason

spiritual machines: Evangelical Jukeboxes

eccentric being: Uranus

pray attention: a narcissistic praying mantis

yellow lectures:Melons

2811. What movie would be AWESOME in 3D?
Some kind of horror movie

2812. Why is it important to write and think clearly?
To get your message across, if only to yourself. It helps sort out your own thoughts.

2813. A girl and her boyfriend are hanging out. It is obvious they are together. Another guy schmoozes between them and starts hitting on the girl. The boyfriend tells this guy to back off. The guy just keeps bothering the girl.

Do you think the boyfriend would be justified in hitting this intrusive guy?
Yup, I know my husband would hit him, specially after I told the guy to leave me alone

A girl and her boyfriend are hanging out. It is obvious they are together. Another GIRL(lesbian) schmoozes between them and starts hitting on the first girl. The boyfriend tells this girl to back off. The girl just keeps bothering the first girl.

Do you think the boyfriend would be justified in hitting this intrusive girl?
No, If the first girl wasn't bi she would hit the lesbian herself if she told her to leave her alone

If you answered yes to one situation and no to the other one why the double standard?
A guy should hit a girl

2814. What do you think of the name Prue?
I like it

2815. What would you spend your last dollar on?
Scratch off ticket

2816. Have you ever won an ebay auction?
No, I always get the things "Buy it now"

If yes for what?

2817. Would you like it if Blockuster had a drivethrough??
It wouldn't matter to me

2819. When was the last time you taught someone somthing and what was it?
About a year ago I taught a friend how to make a fleece blanket

2820. Why do adults and teens not understand each other?
Because people at different life stages tend to have different priorities.

2821. Are you afraid?
I'm afraid of the rest of my life

2822. Do you trust large drug corporations?
Not particularly

Do you trust the Food and Drug administration?
No

2823. If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?
I don't know I was never in the woods when a tree fall

Do you define sound as sound waves or as the reaction between the soundwaves and your ears?
I think it's define as sound waves

2824. Who is full of shit?
Constipated People

2825. Four of the five senses are routed through a special area to the brain. One sense goes right to the brain and so is a powerful sense involved with memory and emotion. Which sense do you feel this is?
It's Smell

2826. Are you on a ship of fools or a carousel?
A Carousel ON a ship

2827. What is your bathing suit like?
It's one piece all black, it looks like there's a skirt around it

2828. Whose line is it, anyway?
Didn't care for it

2829. Are you more likely to answer a signed in note or a nsi note?
I don't know

2830. To be or not to be. That is the question. What is the answer?
Blowin' in the wind

2831. Does beauty exist as a defineable standard or is beauty in the eyes of the beholder?
Beauty in the eyes of the beholder

Why do you think it is that so many people have the same idea of who and what is beautiful?
Not sure

Where do your standards for judgeing beauty come from?
For a person inside, not their looks

2832. Would a war with Iraq help or harm american economy?
It happened

2833. What is the first thing you would do if you saw a nuclear explosion in the distance?
Probably flip out or take a video

2834. Would you like to be cryogenically frozen?
Nope, I'll pass

2835. Think of the person you love the most.

Would you be willing to murder a stranger in order to save that person's life? Why or why not?
I couldn't just kill a person for no reason, But if someone was going to try and hurt my husband really bad,Yes I would kill him. My Husband is my love and I love him more than anything in the world!

2836. Imagine no possetions. I wonder if you can?
I can't, cause I don't know what a "possetions" is

2837. How messed up is:

your hair?Not bad

your room?Every thing is in it's place, just cleanned

your car?Not at all

your life?Not much


2838. What are you running out of?
Milk

2839. What do you live for?
My husband, Stepchildren And Grandchildren

2840. How did you decide it was worth living for?
I love them with all my heart and they are worth it

2841. Do you consider some people to be too:

traditional?Yes

conformist?Yes

avant-garde?Possible

smart?Yes

stuck up?There's a few

modern?Yes

beautiful?Yes

ugly?Yes, their attitude can make them ugly

obsessed?Yup

emotional?Yup

petty?Some

sneaky?Of course

fat?Yes

thin?Yes


2842. By what criteria do you judge others?
I try not to judge others

2843. Do you look at people's words and actions or the underlying reasons for those words and actions?
Both

2844. Which would you rather collect:

simpsons action figures?No

kiss gear?Nope

anything with a smiley?It wouldn't be bad

horror movies?Sure, I love horror movies


2845. Do you fight for your rights?
I try when I need to

2846. Would you rather be a construction worker or a crossing guard?
Crossing Guard

2847. What is enough to satisfy you in life?
I'm satisfy with everything in my life except fo my health. I would be satisfy if my seisures would get under control.

2848. Do you think you have more, less, or average life experiance for your age?
Probably less, Cause I really never did anything

2849. Why go to college?
If you dig learning in a formal setting

Have you considered joining a cult instead?
Nope

2850. What's the last lie you told?
That my chat is messing up on facebook and I can't get my messages

2851. What celebrity has the sexiest voice of

females?Julia Roberts

males?Sam Elliott


2852. You are having a party and can invite three celebrities of your choice. The WILL come. Who do you invite?
Julia Roberts....Sam Elliott....WWWE "The Undertaker" {He's a celebritie to me}

2853. Where did you come from?
From my Mother

Where are you now?
Mantua,Ohio sitting in the living room

Where are you going?
To bed in a few hours

2854. What would you imagine the playboy mansion is like?
It's probably either insanely awesome 24 - 7 or horrible

2855. Do you blow your nose loudly in public?
Nope

2856. Do you help others every day?
I don't go any where to help anyone, But, I do help my upstair neighbor Sue if and when she needs it

2857. Bono or Chris Tucker?
Bono

2858. Is it lonely being alone in your head?
No, My head is fun

2859. What is the worst poverty you have ever seen?
The people living on the streets. They're probably passed by literally thousands of people a day and are probably noticed like 5% of the time.

2860. Has anyone ever told you that more than 2 billion people live on less than two dollars a day?
Possibly

What do you think of that?
This is the kind of stuff I want to work to fix, even if on a very small scale

2861. Add a sentance to the story:

Once upon a time there was a man named Arthur and he was brushing his teeth when all of a sudden he saw a bright rainbow outside. So he goes out the back door to take a look and he finds an elf who says
"It's double rainbow time!" And he unleashes upon Arthur a fury of Crayola-fueled vomit."

2862. Be honest.. do you generally listen or wait for your turn to talk?
I generally listen

2863. How many fingers do you type with?
All of them except my thumps

2864. What does 'you think you know but you have no idea' mean? Where did it come from as a common phrase?
I thought I knew, but I have no idea

2865. Do you think it's important to give up liberties in order to protect freedom?
After a point, we've given up so many liberties to protect freedom that we don't have freedom anymore.

2866. Do you think George Bush was elected in a legal way?
I really don't get in to politics

2867. Imagine you were dying of a disease...you only had a certain amount of time left with your mate, parents or children. What would you leave behind for them to remember you by?
My parents has already passed, I would give my husband and stepchildren that I had already written them

How would you feel if there were drugs to help you live, only you couldn't afford them?
I'd let myself go

How would you feel if people were trying to sell you the drugs at a lower cost but the drug companies made sure they couldn't because that would cut their profits?
I'd do what I could in my remaining time to bring attention to this at a federal level so that it won't continue to happen to others.

This senario is going on Right Now.The country is Africa. The disease is aids. The drug is azp (and others). The people are Africans who are very poor and have aids. The large drug corporations won't sell the drugs at a price they can afford or allow smaller companies to either. Is this acceptable?
No

What are you going to do about it?
I don't think I was able to do anything

2868. Would you ever BUY a new ring for your cell phone that plays a couple of notes of your favorite song?
No

2869. What has completely moved you?
A U-Haul and several friends with trucks...HAHA I'm funny.

2870. If for your next birthday you had a novelty kids birthday party what games would you play at it?
That would be awesome, Probably Twister, Musical Chairs, Pin The Tail On The Donkey

2871. How can you keep open toed sandles from rubbing against your toes and making them blistered and raw?
Don't wear them

2872. What happens to socks when they disappear in the drier?
The Sock Monster eats them

2873. What is the quality of humanity all about?
Good question

2874. True or false - All homophobes are inherently evil.:
False

2875. Is there anything, besides love, that money can't buy?
Friends

2876. How is your soul?
Upset

2877. What are you committed to?
My marriage

2879. Are you photogenic?
Noooo

2880. Can you define these words off the top of your head as if you were talking to someone who didn't know what they were?

rain:that weird clear stuff that falls from the sky sometimes when it's really cloudy and sticks to your skin making you shiver

cold:the feeling you get when you feel your body shaking and see little bumps appearing on your skin. It goes away when you sit by a fire or wrap up in a bunch of blankets

green:a property grass, avocados, celery, and that velvet they use in pool tables have in common.

sand:itty bitty particulates that are usually found in extreme abundance next to large bodies of water, like the ocean or lakes. When you run through it your feet kind of sink into it.

2881. Why aren't you naked (or are you)?
Because Sue is coming down to do laundry

2882. Do you think anoyone is all good or all evil?
No

2883. Go outside a sec. how many animals are in your yard?
There's to many Squirrels to count

Did you count yourself?
No

why or why not?
Cause I'm not a animal

2884. What household appliance drags you down?
Like, literally? Like if I had them tied to my ankle and jumped into a lake, which ones would help me unwillingly dive to my death?I guess any electricity-run appliance would do me in in such a case, though, if I let them stay plugged in.

2885. try this..write a list of six possibilities of things you could do after you are off the computer. Make sure that at lease ONE thing is something you would be unlikely to ever do.


1. Sleep

2. Set the coffee pot for morning

3. Take Princess And Angel out

4. Wash a load of clothes

5. Run the vacuum

6. Go break in to the store down the road


Now grab a dice (if you have none ask someone to pick a number between 1 and 6) and decide what you will do by flipping it. Then do it!
I have no dice and noone is here with me cause hubby is in bed. I can tell you what I am going to do. It's going to be # 1 soon as this movie is over at midnight


2886. Which of the following doesn't belong with the others and why?

a. garden

b. love

c. magazine

d. death
Love....All the others either require or involve at some point the extermination of life

2887. How old are you?
48

What age do you feel mentally?
48

emotionaly?
48

spiritualy?
48
I don't feel no younger or no older

2888. Who do you think is more wise:

your mailman

or

a person who has been living on the streets for 12 years?
My Mailman

2889. Do you kiss on the first date?
Just a good night kiss

2890. Would you ever want to be oon:

a dating show(which)?None, I'm happily married

a game show(which)?Deal or No Deal.....Who can't pick numbers

the news(why)?I'd like to be featured for doing something good

2891. How much money would it take to get you to:

strip to nuthing but a bright orange thong (for guys, orange thongs an string bikini top for girls)and wrestle another person of the same sex in a thong in a pool of jello?
There's not enough money

participate in a contest where you drink alcohol as fast as you can until you puke?
About 4 or 5,000

sit absolutely still for 2 hours, in nothing but a towel, covered in plaster of paris?
I wouldn't be able to sit still

Walk around at your school in bondage gear asking people to spank you on the ass with a huge dead octopus tenticle?
There's not enough money

pick your nose and eat it?
Again not enough money

smash potatoes with your head?
Cooked or Raw? More for Raw

2892. Who deserves an appology?
Noone from me, I deserve one

2893. What wins the award as stupidst lyric you can think of?
Pretty much all the ones with Flo or the Crash Test Dummies

2894. Where do you most like to be massaged?
I love my husband to give me massages all over

2895. Is your face clear?
Yes

2896. Finish this phrase in a humorous way.. Friends don't let friends...
drink starbucks

2897. What present would you bring to the birthday party of an aquaintance?
Probably a gift card to a restaurant.

2898. Is your game on?
Not at the momment

2899. What would a song for the deaf be like?
I'm not deaf so I would know, though I do know if they stand close to the speakers they can feel the beat

How about a painting for the blind?
Couldn't imagine

2900. What is a sure-fire way to get noticed?
Set fires...HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment