Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friend Making Monday/Tuesday:

Friend Makin Monday/Tuesday:                   



Here we go with Friend Making Monday   a day late.....



                                               wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg




1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?                   
I really don't watch much tv, the shows I do watch is reruns like Ghost Whispers, I would love to be on that.
Currently on Tv the only thing I can thing of is WWE Wrestling as someone to interview the wrestlers

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love.
Scooby Doo

3. Name one show that you've never seen and would love to watch.
True Blood

4. Do you ever go to movies alone?
No, I never had....I don't think it would be fun going by myself

5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?
WWE Wrestling....I love it!!

 6.) If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?
Wow, This one is hard tooo. I honestly wouldn't want to be on a reality show, I don't like them, I don't watch them.

7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?
I would have to think on this one

8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?
I have been in the same room with some of the cast from "Days Of Our Lifes", Singers at concerts, Football star "Matt Barr"

No comments:

Post a Comment