Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday9:Whenever I Call You "Friend"

Whenever I Call You "Friend"


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!





Saturday 9: Whenever I Call You "Friend"




 
1) How did you meet your best friend?
I was waliking around the block and her family was just moving in up the street where I lived.....We said Hi to each other and we have been Best Friends ever since! She was 7 and I was 5

2) Mother Winters used to say she loved all us kids equally, but at various times she liked one of us more than the others. Does your "friend ranking" ever shift? Or is the person you think of today as your best friend always #1?
Diane has and always will be my BestFriend!! May will be 43 years



3) What makes you a good friend?
Being trustworthy

4) Think back to your childhood -- what games did you and your friends like to play?
Release

5) Would you rather lose your hair, or the little toe on your left foot? (Yes, you must commit to giving one up.)
Lose my hair, I can get a wig

6) Think of the phrase, "like nails on a blackboard." What is your least favorite sound?
A fan above the stove

7) Do you add fabric softener to your wash or place a softener sheet in the dryer?
I do both


8) Showtime, HBO, or neither?
I have had both, They show about the same movies over and over and over again. I'll take either if they are free



9) Have you ever fired a gun?
No

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have had a friend so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful that you have been friends for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to have a Best Friend for 43 years! And I couldn't ask for a better one

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend and I have known each other for at least that long. It is an amazing accomplishment.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fans above the stove make me crazy!!!!!

    Cute poochies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 43 years! Just 17 to go for us to get there... i have no doubts we will make it :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete