Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty


Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
 
QUESTIONS
 
 
{1} From Suzanne at p.s. Annie!: Are you part of the back to nature/ecological group or are you more of the mindset of "I'll do what I want and everything will work out in the end"?
I'm more of the mindset of "I'll do what I want and everything will workout in the end.
Since I have been here in Ohio I have been recycling and to be honest I only do it cause our landlord, who lives in the appartment upstairs does it and out of respect for her I do.
 
{2} From Stacey at Happy Bride to be: What's a favorite dinner dish to make?
Stuffed Chicken Breast.....
When we go out to eat I usually get Hot wings!
 
{3} From Melanie at Melanie at A Year of Jubilee Reviews: What animals have you seen give live birth?
I watched the eggs crack of cockateils
And
Princess giving birth to her babies
 
{4} From Anne at Homeschool on the Croft: If you had the opportunity to teach something, what would you teach?
I would teach some kind of crafts like Plastic Canvas Needlepoint or a Ceramic class
 
{5} From Madonna at Butterfly Acres: What did you love most about school?
When i was in school I was a shy. Not just grade school all the way up till I graduated.
I like all my teachers through out my school years except my 1st grade teacher so that's not bad. My favorite class was Math.
 

6 comments:

  1. My aunt used to do ceramics. That is a class I would love to take. That, and pottery, like on a wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you have that for dinner - please let me know i would love to stop by. sounds delicious. do you just have the recipe in your mind or something you found online? ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my Aunt's. It was her own secret recipe. She had only gave it to two people. Her daughter-in-law and myself.

      Delete
  3. I wasn't too thrilled with my first grade teacher either. She spanked me and embarrassed me in front of the class on the very first day. I don't remember ever being afraid of being in front of people before then, but that moment in time marked me for the rest of forever. I was never able to do public speaking in school, no matter how compassionate the teacher, for the rest of my schooling. I still can't stomach it.

    My mama was into ceramics when I was a kid. We had ceramic things all over the place. I found out not too long ago that there were potters in my daddy's family history. They were pioneers in the alkaline glazing technique and took it from South Carolina to Georgia. :)

    The closest that I ever got to ceramics was painting a pair of doggy bookends in Bible School when I was a little bitty girl. I can still remember that smell.

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think teaching crafts would be fun. Congratulations on the grand baby. I had a preemie too. Best wishes to the new parents. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've watched chickens and ducks hatch, it's so neat.
    Sweet grand son, what a fun time for all to come.

    ReplyDelete