Wednesday, April 24, 2013

5000 Question: Part Twenty-Seven {2601 - 2700}

Part Twenty-Seven


Part Twenty-Eight

2601. Do you think cell phones cause cancer?
They have been saying cell phones causes cancer for years. I don't think so everyone would have cancer by now

Are cell phone users more likely to get into car accidents?
Yes, If they are talking on them while driving.

Do cell phones really interfere with a plane's navigation equipment?
I think there was a report on this awhile back that they really don't

Are cell phones immune from computer viruses?
No, I know someone who go a viruse on their phone

Can using a cell phone at a gas station spark a fire?
No, At least you wouldn't think so

2602. What makes a guy see a chick as less of a cute little girl and more of a woman?
Boobies

2603. What is it about football that makes people want to watch it?
I watch it cause I like our team "Steelers"

2604. What is the best show on tv?
WWE Wrestling

2605. Are you more of a tape dispenser or a stereo speaker and why?
Tape dispenser. I like to provide ways to fix things

2606. What do you think is overrated?
Buffalo Wild Wings

what is underrated?
Me

2607. Can spiders ump?
If they're certified to

Did you interpret that as 'jump' or 'hump or 'bump' or other?
I interpreted it is "an ability to act as an umpire during baseball games."

2608. What's the matter with adults today?
Depends on the adults...HAHA

2609. Have you ever worked 'off the books'?
I don't think so

2610. Have you ever worked 9-5?
I worked everything but a 9 - 5.....I worked 7 - 3....10 - 6....5 - 1....11- 7.....12 -8....3-11....Midnight to 8 am

If not do you think you ever will?
Nope, I'm not able to work at this time

2611. Do men or woman make better bosses?
Depends on the job/individual

2612. Do you believe that people should more up through a company or that the higher up positions should be filled by people hired from outseide the company?
I think the people should move up through a company

2613. Why is it that no one seems to care about their job?
I think we're so obbessed with monetary gains that we're willing to work in a less enjoyable setting. Either that or other constraints cause us to settle fo a particular job that is not our ideal.

2614. When I go into a store, why doesn't anyone know anything about what they are selling?
Don't they?!  The good employes do

2615. Have you ever seen those people that get that blank, lost expression when they go into a store and kinda shuffle along like zombies?
Indeed....Sometimes I'm even one of those zombies

Do you wonder how they got up, dressed themselves, and made it to the store in the first place?
Yup, I even wonder that about me

2616. When did you/will you graduate college?
I never went to college...I graduated high school in 1982

2617. When will Eminem stop whineing about his bad childhood and move on??
Hasn't he

2618. I am drug free. Are you drug free?
Yup, the only thing I take is from the doctor

2619. I have piercings and am getting tattoos. Do you have either?
My ears are the only thing pierced and no tattoos.

2620. Can you REALLY say that your way is the right way?
I can say it but it doesn't mean that it's right

maybe there is a different way for everyone?
Everyone has there own way

2621. What do you think of the song 'Imagine'?
It's awsome!

2622. Can you think of any reason i might have written this, other than I am bored with too much time on my hands?
Personal Accomplishment, or you're a survey freak

2623. What is the purpose of art?
To allow for a creative outlet

How about movies?
Same as art

Music?
See above

2624. Do you think that anything has lost it's value because it's become too 'commercial'? What?
Probably, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I'm soooo tired

2625. Have you ever been promoted?
No

fired?
No

2626. What do you call your private area? Does it have a nickname?
TeeHee

2627. What parts of your body are shaved?
Legs and Arm Pits

2628. What is a peachclam?
Don't know

2629. What is the american dream?
Peace

Is it the same as your dream?
My dream other than Peace is to hit the Lottery Big!!

2630. Do you need to be right all the time?
It would be nice, but no

2631. There was a sculpture that was supposed to be displayed for a week in the Rockafeller Center in NYC of a falling woman - designed as a memorial to those who jumped or fell to their death from the World Trade Center. It was complained about as grotesque, innopropriate and describe as 'not art'

What do you think?
It might have been innopropriate for some....But for the memorial it was nice

It was taken down early because it was seen as 'offensive'. What do you think about that?
Sorry I thought it should stayed up

The artist, Fischl, said in a statement. ``It was a sincere expression of deepest sympathy for the vulnerability of the human condition. Both specifically towards the victims of Sept. 11 and towards humanity in general.''


Are people just too sensative? Or maybe people are NOT sensative ENOUGH to the idea that others may have different views from them (or from the majority)?
911 is still sensative to some people after all these years, I know I am.  Some wasn't even sensative at all.
I remember when it happened the next day, Alan Jackson song "Where Was You" came on the radio and I was at work as a cashier a lady came through my line and she remarked "I don't know why people is making such a big deal". Yup I was taken in the office for my response!

She these different, opposing or offensive views be allowed to be expressed freely and openly?
Why or why not?
I know every one has their own oppion, but come on. No big deal?! Would you feel that way if you lost someone?

2632. What letter's sound do you like the best?
I like the letter "L" the best

2633. What is one movie charater you identify with and why?
I don't know

2634. Do you act the same when you are alone as you do when people are watching?
Yup...I'm Me! If you like it fine, If you don't that's your probable

2635. Why is everyone so obssessed with superheros?
Havn't a clue, probable because I'm not

2636. What cliches do you hear over-used the most?
"You Know"......"Whatever".....

2637. Do you handle inconvieniences well?
Yes, It doesn't bother me

2638. Are you a fan of Jackie Chan?
He's okay

2639. Is a promise a big deal?
To me it is...If your going to make a promise keep it

2640. What is your place in the universe?
That's what i'm tring to figure out

2641. Once some scientists dug up a woolly mamoth, frozen in ice. It was still completely whole, not rotted or fosilized. The scientists decided to have a dinner party. It was a very posh affair. they served roast woolly mamoth steaks, the rarest meat in all the world. So, if you were invited, would you have eaten it?
No, Not because it was dug up woolly manoth, frozen in ice. I wouldn't have ate it cause I don't like steak

2642. What are 3 things you DON'T want to know?
{1} When I am going to die
{2} When one of my loved ones is going to die
{3} ??

2643. It seems to me that a lot of people don't value their lives, or life in general very highly. Why do you suppose that is?
Human conditions

Are you like that?
Most of the time, unfortunately

2644. Do you celebrate the harvest moon?
Nope

2645. Do you believe in out of body experiances?
Sort of

2646. Why does so much depend
upon a red wheel barrel
glazed with rain water
beside the white chickens?
"The Red Wheelbarrel" by Williams Carlos Williams

2647. Why do so many people get jobs that they dislike?
We already had this question

2648. Do you think that in THIS world, being creative is a handicap?
No

Why or why not?
If you're truly creative, you'll be able to apply creativity in almost any situation/lifestyle/job

2649. Do you ever get chills or shivers during movies? What movies?
Sometimes, different movies...

2650. Do you believe in the collective unconsiouss(that people are like onions..the outer layers are individualistic and the deeper you go the more similar we all are)?
Not to the extent that Jung suggested, no, but I think that all material in th universe has a slight degree of this collective unconscious

2651. Do you think that most people have the qualities you look for in friends/intimate relationships or do you feel alienated?
Most do

2652. Are you very critical:

of others?No

of yourself?Yes

2653. Is there such a thing as expecting too much?
Yes

2654. Would you rather take an hour lunch break or skip lunch and get out of work early?
When I worked at walmart, I had a hour lunch, It would have been nice to work through it and get out an hour early.....But working with the public you need that break

2655. Do you believe that happiness is equal to

fakeness?Nope

shallowness?Some

joy?Yes

something good that happens?Yes

an attitude you have inside no matter what happens?Yes


2656. Can you control your emotions?
HAHAHAHA

have you ever tried?
Yes, I have tried

2657. Imagine you are 34 weeks pregnant. You are healthy and you didn't have any major problems in your pregnancy.

Would you consider flying from the UK to Germany, which takes one hour, whithout a bad feeling that something could go wrong or the baby decides to come out earlier?
No, I always think something is going to go wrong

2658. How long do you think it would take you to jog a mile?
Jog?! It would probable take me days. HaHa....I can walk it in 15  minutes

2659. Word assciation:

twilight:Twinkle

garden:Eden

warm:Blanket

stars:Moon

crash:Crush

mold:Green

gold:Yellow

green:Hate

lush:Lawn


2660. Picture a triangle:

Quick! What color is it?
Red

Picture a square.

Quick! What color is it?
Baby Pink

Picture a circle.

Quick! What color is it?
Light Blue

Why do you think you saw these shapes as these colors?
Triangle = red because triangles are strong shapes {architecurally speaking} and strength is associated with warm colors to me.
Square = baby pink because squares strike me as comforting, safe shapes and baby pink is a very safe color.
Circle = light blue because circles are the "lazy" shape and laxiness is associated with the cool colors for me.

2661. What things are endless?
Infinity

2662. Are you ever subtle?
Is that a joke?!

2663. Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood...some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't conceive of your life without it?
As my grandmother gotten older she couldn't remember what happen in the morning but if you asked her about when she was little she told you so many interesting stories.

How many more times will you watch the full moon rise?
When ever God decides it's time for me not to see any more

How can you fully appreciate these moments, every moment, when it all seems limitless?

~Paul Bowles

except from The Sheltering Sky
Interesting quote

2664. Do you never have an ordinary day?
There is times I don't

2665. Do you embrace every single thing you've never known?
I try to, but I don't

2666. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a satanist?
Nope

2667. Can stress sometimes be good?
Not for me! It puts me into a seizure

2668. Write something random, just whatever flows out of your head without thinking. Forget punctuation just try to type as fast as you think:
I missed going to the deck tonight for hot wings with hubby working 12 to 14 hours a day this week i guess we will be not going till next week

2669. Are you a musical snob?
No

How about a film snob?
No

2670. When you were in school did you learn to think or repeat?
Learned to think

2671. Do you have everything you need to be happy?
I have everything except for my health

If not, what is missing?


2672. Would you take a very casualy dropped 'maybe I should just kill myself' as a warning ssign?
Depends on the person and context

2673. What does the word 'ironic' mean? Can you give an exaple of an ironic situation?
Ironic, is Irony. It means when one opportunity can only be complete by one more ingrediant, but the last ingrediant comes too late.

Example:
If you had a cake mix but neede a mixer but didn't have one to use, so you gave away your cake mix. Then, the next day, someone buys you a mixer. Thats Ironic

2674. What did you see today that was beautiful in an ordinary way?
Squirrels running up and down the trees and playing in the yard

2675. Have you ever been on the edge of the night?
Not that I have been aware of

2676. Do you feel oppressed in some way?
No

2677. Who do you think shot JFK?
Don't know

Who do you think shot Martin Luthar King?
Haven't the clue

Why do you think they got shot?
Who knows

2679. Are you aware that although only about 14 percent of the american total population is black, that about 70 percent of the people in jail in america are black?
Yes

Why do you think that is?
Because there was more that got caught for their crime

What conclusion can you draw based on this?
Because its 70 to 30

2678. Do you think that the culture you live in is completely open to all ideas and forms of expression?
Nope

2680. What do you think of the character (muppet) on sesame street that has aids and should this kind of a theme be explored in children's television?
I think it's a good thing to be introducing new characters that explore or represent problems associated with today. Didn't they introduce a homeless muppet awhile back?

2681. Are you dyslexic?
No

2682, Can you construct a bong out of:

household objects?I believe some items can be

an apple?I don't think so

your cat?Though I'm sure a cat is not a necessary component

2683. Starwars, star trek or star gate?
I don't like any of them

2684. Windows or mac?
I started with a Mac, Now I have Windows

2685. Do you start conversations or wait for other people to start them?
Most of the time I wait for others

2686. How many phallac symbols can you think of?
Many

2687. Would you but tickets to see the top ten american idols sing live?
No

2688. A bird may love a fish...but where would they live?
I'm not sure. But would their babies be Flying Fish?

2689. Are you a hologram or a misfit?
I wonder sometimes

2690. How are you oriented sexually?
Straight

Do you agree with the people who say that everyone is bi-sexual even if they don't want to admit it?
No

2691. If you are the only human on the planet of the apes do you have sex with an ape?
Nope

2692. If you aare making out with a sex someone and you reach down and find they have a fish tail instead of legs do you still fool around with them?
How did I not notice this pre-making out?

2693. Does superman wear kryptonite condoms?
*resisting urge to make "faster than a speeding bullet" joke*

2694. Do you know exactly where you are?
Yup, In Mantua,Ohio sitting in my living room on the couch

Do you know the meaning of it all?
No

Do you know the distance to the sun?
Well, it takes light approximately 8 1/2 minutes for light to get from the sun to the earth...light travels at lije 186,000 miles per second {I can't remember the exact speed}, so that means the sun is about 94,000,000 miles away from earth, or something like that. Of course, that varies depending on where in the orbit you're measuring.

Do you know the echo that is love?
What?

2694. Do you believe you are:

extraordinary?No

Blessed?Yes

Cursed?In some things

Won?No


2695. What are you doing this weekend?
I'm not sure, Hubby told me not to make no plans for Sunday. I think he's going to take me out for my birthday which will be on tuesday.

2696. Do you believe that black people should get money to make up for their previous enslavement?
No

Do you believe that all oppressed people should get money to make up for their oppression?
No

2697. What's a quagmire?
Is literally a bog, swap area that is potentially dangerous, One could become trapped

2698. Is philosophy a science or can everyone have their own philosophy?
Depends on how you're defining "philosophy" here

2699. Are you a big fish in a small pond?
I'm a medium-sized octopus in a tar pit

2700. Would you like to read an entire novel written in stream of consiousness form?
Not really

No comments:

Post a Comment