Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge~Vol 121

Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 121
Welcome To Hodgepodge

Here we go-


1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income tax returns. What's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?
Cleanning the bathroom and vacuum

2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
I love onions

3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
Waiting to beable to get something. They pretty much have access to what they want and when they want.

4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
Yes, there should be a limit,everyone in off has exceeded theirs

5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
It has been a while cause hubby don't like driving at night. I think it was about a month ago we went out to see a band called "Sunset Country Band" at "The Deck" and we came home about midnight.

6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
Difinitly the mouse!!

7. I love it when people ask me_______________how I like living in Mantua, Ohio?

8. Insert your own random thought here.
 Yesterday April 16 I was blessed with a new grandson! My stepson Chad and daughter-in-law Jamie had their first baby!
Jamie was five weeks early. They had to do a C-Section cause her toxcemia was bad and the doctor wanted to get the baby out.

John Alfred Black made is arrival at 12:34 pm weighting 3 lbs. oz. and 15 inches long


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is adorable. I will be keeping him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very precious he is. Congratulations to all and I will be praying he grows healthy and strong. Modern medicine is an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete