Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Stealing:The What Year Is It? Meme

The What Year Is It? Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.

Today we ripped off 15 different blog writers from 2008 (I stole from every stolen meme here) I decided this week to take a look back at 2008, That was the Year Bud Weiser did something ingenious, He started Sunday Stealing! So as a toast to him, and ALL OF YOU, please join us a few years ago… I went down the list and grabbed 15 questions in order from 15 memes. All of the thefts are already credited, click the link above to see the original posts. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at
Sunday Stealing!

 
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Ghost Whispers and House

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it?
I usually just get it layer. I wear it down mostly.

3. When do you put up the tree?
The weekend after Thanksgiving

4. What was the best party you've ever been to?
2010 at our Uncle Raymond & Aunt Patty's Halloween party

5: Have you ever… * Played a game that required removal of clothing:Only with mu hubby
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:I have been drunk 3 times in 48 years
* Been caught “doing something”:Nope
* Been called a tease:Yup
* Gotten beaten up:No
* Shoplifted:Nope, Never


6. Hobby you do or wish you still did:
Plastic Canvas Needlepointing

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night

8. Where is your favorite place to be?
If not home Gettysburg,PA

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not since last month when I was in the hospital

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Happy

11. What time of day do you usually blog?
Different times of the day

12. Sometimes it hurts:
Knowing I can't see my grandchildren

13. The last time I felt like a kid was:
Today when my hubby told me we going after a early birthday gift for me....Cockateils....We will be going shortly

14. Ultimately, what would you like your blog to accomplish for you or others?
I don't know

15. Have you ever laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose?
It's been awhile but yes

No comments:

Post a Comment