Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Four Fill In ~~Week 108

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop – week 108
Welcome to the 108th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket



This week’s statements:



{1} I hate__someone telling me they are going to do something and when the time comes they don't do it.

{2} I used to love playing___release as a kid.

{3} Common sense says__ not to go overboard buying stuff for the grandkids but I tend to__ all the time.

{4} Once, I was surprised to find myself___ locked outside in the winter time in shorts by my brother Jimmy.

3 comments:

  1. so agree with your number one - if you aren't going to follow through dont make promises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending on grandchildren is a given right. No one should take that away. Isn't it part of the American constitution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is the same as your number 3. She spoils my sister and I's kids rotten!!! I always tell her to take it easy but she just can't! :)

    ReplyDelete