Monday, April 8, 2013

5000 Questions Part Fourteen {1301-1400}

Part Fourteen

1301. Can “what you don't know” actually hurt you?
Yes, But i think more often finding out what you don't know is what hurts people in the end.

1302. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Are you pondering whether all this pondering is worth the pondering, I'm pondering?

1303. What people or objects would you describe as “pure”?
Babies

1304. Are you into bookcrossing (If you aren’t sure, check out www.bookcrossing.com)?
No

1305. Have you ever had a pen pal?
Yes and I have a few now

1306. Have you ever had a package pal (same as a pen pal but you send each other surprise gifts instead of letters)?
No

1307. Is there a particular word or phrase that annoys you?
To many to name

1308. Is there an online game you like to play?
Yes, a few

1309. What group of people is the most discriminated against in your opinion or experience?
This would be best if I kept my opinion to myself.....

1310. What do you like best about bras and underwear?
I don't have to wear them at home if I don't want to

1311. Are you afraid of living in oblivion?
No

1312. Before you were born you got to pick your life from one of these. Which do you pick?

You are successful from the start, a musical genius, good looking, wealthy. You become a rock tar, get super famous, make your mark on the world and die at 27.

You are caring and compassionate. You love animals and adopt more and more as you grow older. You foster and nurture and care for them all of your life.

You sit home playing video games for 70 years.

I would pick the second one, It sounds the most fulfilling

1313. What is broken in your:

Car?We can't figure it out, hubby changed the tire and it never started again, keeps blowing  fuse....Think a wire got pinched

School?Don't go to school

House?Closet door

Life?Family not getting along

Soul?See above

Brain?Oh wow, where do I start?! I battle with anxiety, seizures, blackouts, memory loss


1314. Which one will you fix first?
Closet door

1315. Tell me all your thoughts on god:
This is one subject I don't talk about cause everyone has their own beliefs, All I say is "I do believe in God!" Without God in my life I wouldn't have made it this far in my life!

1316. What is the strangest note you've ever received?
I don't recall ay

1317. Of the following how many can be used to get in touch with you?

Phone
Beeper
Voice mail
Email
Cell phone
Snail mail
Five of them. I don't use a beeper

1318. Are you always available/easy to reach, or do you give people a chance to miss you?
With me moving away from my family and friends I hope I'm being missed

1319. If you got pregnant or impregnated the person you are with now (hypothetical if there is no one in your life just now) would you lean more towards keeping, adopting out, or aborting the baby?
I can't have children, If I could I would be keeping the baby

1320. If your partner in the pregnancy did not agree with how you felt and pressured you to change your mind or just went ahead with what he or she wanted to do against your wishes, would that affect your ability to continue your relationship with this person?
He would agree on with what I feel

1321. Who should have the final say in the decision to have a baby, the woman or the man?
I think it should be a mutual decision,unless the man leaves you then it should be the womans. Aborting the baby shouldn't even be an option, I won't get started on this.

1322. If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheats on you for the first time, do you forgive him or her and take him or her back?
In the past I have taken him back....I'm married now

1323. What if it is your husband or wife that cheats on you?
This is something I don't have to worry about cause I know my hubby would never cheat on me. But if he did he would be history, his clothes would be packed and on the porch he woud have till garbag day to get the stuff

1324. Who is more responsible for educating children, parents or schools?
Both, Equally.
1325. Are you into new age things?
Not really

1326. Are you very:

Nervous?Yes

Anxious?Yes

High strung?Sometimes

Organized?Yes

Tense?Yes

Rigid?Sometimes

Skeptical?Yes

1327. Do you perceive reality differently from others?
Maybe

How?
I'd have to know how they perceive it before I could tell you the differences.

1328. If you asked someone, “Do you masturbate?” and he or she says, “No,” would you assume he or she was lying?
I wouldn't care

1329. What do you blame things on?
Usually myself

1330. Do you want to be naked and famous?
No

1331. Ice Cube or LL Cool J?
LL Cool J was pretty good in S.W.A.T.

1332. What are your feelings about rap music?
I don't like it

1333. Cypress Hill or Roxy Music?I don't know

BSB or N'sync or NKOTB?BSB

Debbie Gibson or Paula Abdul?There both okay

Eminem or Kid Rock?There both okay

Weezer or the Get Up Kids?Don't know them

1334. If you could solve just one of the world's problems what would you choose to solve?
Hungry

1335. Would you make a good:

Counselor?No

Visual artist?No

Teacher?Grade School

Pilot?Only if you want to die

Secretary?Yes

Cashier?Yes

Waiter or waitress?Yes

Veterinary assistant?I would give it a try

Office manager?Yes

Stage manager?No

Actor or actress?No

Sales girl or guy?Yes

Pizza delivery girl or guy?If I was able to drive Yes

Film director?No

Business man or woman?No

CEO?No

Surgeon?No

Fire man or woman?No

Cop?No


1336. Do you check condoms to see if they are expired before using them?
I don't use them

1337. Imagine you are in school and a person of the opposite sex you barely know asks you really nicely for a ride home from class (yes, you have a car). It's out of your way. Do you say yes?
If I could get my brother Kenny or friend Teet to ride along I would give the guy a ride

Let's say you said yes. S/he hugs you. What is your reaction?
Back away quick

As you drop him or her off s/he hugs you again and thanks you for being such a nice person. What do you make of all this?
I'm a nice person,maybe we can say Hi in the halls or something now

1338. Are you interested in post-apocalyptic (post-nuclear war) movies?
Once in awhile

1339. What is the saddest movie you ever saw?
I'm not sure I cry watching alot of movies...That one that Will Smiths dog dies, I cry when Sam Ellitte got killed in RoadHouse

1340. What is the saddest thought you can think of?
Something bad happening to my husband,stepchildren,grandchildren

1341. Who is the most horrible driver you know?
My brother Jimmy

1342. Are you a sexist in any way?
I don't think so

1343. How often do you check your email?
When I check it in the morning it stays up all day and I go in and out of it through out the day

1344. How often do you check your diary for notes?
I don't have one

1345. If you had to read a biography about someone, who would you pick?
WWE "The Undertaker" I have and I did read it

1346. Which of your friends and relatives has the most interesting life story?
My dad

1347. What's the matter with kids today?
The parents arn't able to beat them on their ass if they need it so kids think they can do anything they want

1348. How do you feel about censorship?
Some is necessary for children but censoring what we receive as news and censoring the truth is not only unneccessary it's dangerous

1349. What was on the last CD you burned?
I never burned a CD ~~ My neice always did for me

1350. What movie should be released on DVD but hasn’t been released yet?
I don't know

1351. Have you ever wished for wings that work?
Sure have

1352. Have you ever imagined that you are not really of this world?
No

1353. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
No

1354. Do you still have imaginary friends?
No

1355. Do you enjoy reading children’s books?
I did

1356. Are you decadent?
No

1357. What would make you happy that money cannot buy?
For me to get pregnant

1358. What would make you happy that money can buy?
A new house

1359. Where do you hang out on your spare time?
Here at home

1360. Do you delight in minor euphoria?
I try to

1361. It's (what time is it?) ______.
8:20 pm

Do you know where your:

Mom is?Yes, Indian Creek Baptist Church Cemetary, Mill Run, PA

Dad is?Yes, Indian Creek Baptist Church Cemetary, Mill Run, PA

First boyfriend or girlfriend is?Home with his wife

Boy or girlfriend is?My husband is sitting right here with me

Best friend is?Home in Loyalhanna,PA

Soul mate is?Sitting right here with me

Wallet is?In my purse

1362. Who do you feel sorry for?
H

1363. What will you never say in front of your parents?
I never cused in front of my parents

1364. Do you change your personality and behavior depending on who you are with?
Sometimes, I get more excited with some people more than others

1365. Are you waiting for marriage to lose your virginity?
I wasn't

1366. What year were you born?
1964

1367. What is your sign?
Taurus

1368. What year did you/will you graduate from high school?
1982

1369. Do you use moisturizer?
Yes

1370. On what parts of your body?
All over

1371. Are the 70's back in style?
I think it's tring to

1372. Do you read any magazines?
Yes, A few different ones

1373. Do you read before going to sleep at night?
Sometimes

1374. Are you a music maker?
No

1375. Are you a dreamer of the dreams?
No

1376. How do you feel about large corporations?
Some are good and others are bad, that's how I feel about them. Some treat their employees and customers well and others don't.

1377. How do you feel about people who are, “just doing their job”?
Depends what their job is

1378. Which would you watch of these choices:

Pitch black

The mummy

Pretty woman

Pitch Black and Pretty Woman

1380. About what percent of the time do you feel good about yourself?
50 %

1381. Do you feel comfortable with other people (in social situations)?
Sometimes...Sometimes I tend to shrink into the background when surrounded by people, even if I know them

1382. Do you have good friends/family relationships?
With my friends I do and most of my family

1383. How do you control your tension and anxiety?
Sleep if Im able to

1384. Are you able to meet the demands of life and function in society?
I think so

1385. Do you curb your feelings of hatred and guilt?
I try to

1386. Do you maintain a positive outlook?
I try to

1387. Does knowing you enrich the lives of others?
Some

1388. What things do you cherish?
Family, Friends, Pet, Memories, Pictures

1389. To what extent do you value diversity?
I value it quite a bit

1390. What fascinates you?
Lots of things! One thing was when I came out here to Ohio I was fascinated that you was able to buy beer,wine and stuff in Giant Eagle and even the Dollar General

1391. Do you appreciate nature?
Some

1392. If you could be someone else for a day who would you be?
I wouldn't want to be anyone else

1393. Would you ever consider 'psychic surgery' if you were ill?
No

How about voodoo?
No

Herbal remedies?
It depends on what kind of illness I had


1394. How effective do you feel meditation is?
I guess it's good for some

1395. How effective do you feel prayer is?
I have had prayers answered, but to each his own

1396. How do you think that you (or anyone, for that matter) could pray without ceasing?
What

1397. Is religion a live option for you (that is, a possibility, something you are drawn to even if you have no belief)?
Yes

1398. What part of your body do you lavish the least attention and love on?
The back of my neck I guess

1399. How many clocks are in your house?
8

1400. What topics would you like to see more of on this survey?
It's your survey, You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment