Thursday, April 25, 2013

5000 Question Part Twenty-Eight {2701-2800}

PART TWENTY-EIGHT

Part Twenty-Nine

2701. What does 'equal' mean?
"Being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value."

2702. Do you believe in the phrase 'all men are created equal'?
Yes

What about woman?
Yes

2703. Have all persons been specifically 'created'?
You mean, were we each "created" for a specific reason? Well, I believe we live in a deterministic universe, so in a way, yes. However, I don't think we were "created"

2704. Are all persons exactly equal?
Yes

2705. Or do they just have equal rights (in theory)?
People are equal, and thus should have equal rights

2706. Does art reflect society or does society reflect art?
Both, if art includes all things creative

2707. Are you living under a little black raincloud or a ray of sunshine?
This week i'm living under a little black raincloud

2708. What do you wonder about?
Everything!! I wonder why Rick upstairs waits till about 11 pm and turn the TV up sky high that we heare it down here, when he knows my husband has to get up at 4 am

2709. What is better..being single and free or being in love and responsible to another person?
Being in love and responsible to another person

2710. What vitamins do you take?
One A Day

2711. In checkers..red or black?
My favorite color Black

2712. Is The Crow a great movie?
I liked it

2713. Do you wear all black frequently?
I don't wear all black at one time, but, I do wear alot of black

2714. Do you ever call yourself a poet, artist, or musician?
Nope

Has your writing been published, your art been hung in a gallery or your band been signed?
No

Does it matter?


2715. When insects get into your house, do you kill them or catch them and take them ouside or leave them alone and let them live with you?
Everything dies except spiders they are put out side

2716. Name at least one person who's birthday is in:

Jan.- My husband JR

Feb.-My Dads

Mar.-My Stepdaughter Dotti

Apr.-My Mother,My Stepson Harry, My Neice Jamie, My Brother Kenny, Grandson John

May-Mine, My Neice Dee Dee, My Sister-In-Law Debbie, My Brother Jimmy

June-My Nephew Cody, My Granddaughter Starr, Grandson Mason

July- Neice Amanda, Granddaughter Harlie Quinn

Aug.-My Sister Linda, Son-In-Law Rich

Sept-Grandaughter MacKenzi

Oct-Granddaughter Alexandria, Stepson Chad, Grandaughter Jordyn, My best friend Diane

Nov-Can't think of anyone

Dec-Grandson Richie


2717. Which would you consider to be a worse criminal:

a pedophile or a necrphile?
Pedophile

What if it was between a pedophile, a necrophile and a murderer?
Murderer

2718. Do we start to die the day we are born or start to live the day we die?
Start to die the day we are born

2719. Have you ever called your mom or dad a four letter word?
No, I had respect for both my parents

2720. Do you believe america should go to war with iraq?
No, They should went over and blew them all up, without reporting on the news what they was going to do


2721. Agree or disagree?

“There is too much concern in courts for the rights of criminals.”
Disagree

“Abortion should be legal.”
Disagree

“The death penalty should be abolished.”
Disagree

“Marijuana should be legalized.”
Disagree

“It is important to have laws prohibiting homosexual relationships.”
Agree

“The federal government should do more to control the sale of handguns.”
Agree

“Racial discrimination is no longer a major problem in America.”
Disagree

“Wealthy people should pay a larger share of taxes than they do now.”
Agree

“Colleges should prohibit racist/sexist speech on campus.”
Agree

“Same-sex couples should have the right to legal marital status.”
Disagree

“Affirmative action in college admissions should be abolished.”
Agree

“The activities of married women are best confined to the home and family.”
Disagree

“People should not obey laws which violate their personal values.”
Disagree

“Federal military spending should be increased.”
Disagree

“Realistically, an individual can do little to bring about changes in our society.”
Disagree

Why did you agree or disagree to that last statement?
It takes a lot of people to actually bring about change, but it only takes one to rally the lot.

2722. Let's say that after you die you become a spirit and you join all the other spirits. Not all of them have lived. You are talking to some who have never lived about how you HAVE lived. One of the spirits who has never lived says they think they will travel to earth in a human body soon and live. They ask you what three things on Earth should I be sure not to miss? You say...

1. Canada/Falls

2. Gettysburg,PA

3. Idlewild

2723. What kind of ass is the sexiest (flat, round, tight, hard, meaty, juicy, small, big, stacked, packed, petite, barely there, curvey, muscular, etc.)?
I'm really not a butt person.....I do like my hubby's whitch has a flat

2724. Is there something beautiful and special about everyone?
In most

If yes is there something beautiful and special about Hitler?
I can't think of any

How about Bin Laden?
No

What is it?


2725. Have you ever moshed?
No

If yes to what bands?

If no then would you ever?
Maybe

2726. Do you like sushi?
No

2727. What mood are you in?
A very "BLAH" mood

What does your mood depend on?
Stressing

What depends on your mood?
Today, Over a phone call

2728. wHAT IS faith?
Confidence or trust in a person or thing

what is common sense?
The ability to make sensible decisions

Do you have either or both of them?
Both of them

2729. Is perfection or imperfection more beautiful?
Both are beautiful

2730. Would you think a person doing the following things has a healthy or unhealthy level of insanity?

gives the finger while driving?Healthy

tells their life story to people they just met?Healthy

walks up to people and tried to convert them to a religion?Healthy

says blah?Healthy


2731. Do you think this is a great line of poetry:

"Journey with me into the mind of a maniac. Doomed to be a killer since I came out the nutsac"
No

Why or why not?
It's nothing speciasl to me

2732. Do you think that song lyrics are poems with music?
Most often, Yes

2733. In cases of rape which do you think is more of a crime:

a stranger rapes a girl
OR
a girl's boyfriend rapes her?
I don't think it's appropriate to qualify one of these as "more" of a crime. Rape is Rape.

2734. Did you know that in the USA it is considered to be LESS of a crime if a rapist knows the victim (because it is 'less of a crime' the rapist gets a less severe punishment)?
Do you agree or disagree and why?
Disagree....As I said Rape is Rape

In the USA a few weeks ago a guy had beaten up and raped his girlfriend, for which he got 70 days of community service. He had been found guilty, got a year and a half of jail, BUT can you guess why his sentence was reduced to mere community service?

He had a steady job. That's right. He was found less guilty, because he had a long-term steady job.

How does this make you feel?
Pissed off

2736. Does the character limit of notes or entries annoy you more?
When there's a limit on complaint from entries, yes. I'm long - winded when I'm bitching about something. *Cough * Time Warner * Cough *

2737. wHO'S YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER?
"THE UNDERTAKER" -- He is my LOVE!

2738. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator?
Oh, Goodness No, I don't use the elevator if I don't have to. Being trapped in a elevator is one of my fears

2739. What is more important, tact or honesty?
Honesty

2740. Do you have a mentor? Who?
Nope

2741. If you like guys:

would you rather have a 'bad' guy (motorcycles, smokes, drinks, etc) or a 'good' guy (family, domesticated, nice guy)?
My husband smokes and drinks, so I guess a bad guy. But even though he smokes and drinks he is a good guy! He treats me, his children and grandchilren good and that makes him a "Good" guy in my book

Would you rather have a virgin or a more experianc ed guy?
No preference

If you like girls:
Would you rather have a virgin or a more experianced girl?
would you rather have a 'bad' girl (motorcycles, smokes, drinks, etc) or a 'good' girl (family, domesticated, nice girl)?

2742. Do you feel nervous in crowds?
I feel irritated in crowds

2743. Did you write a real entry today?
How are surveys not a "real entry"

What about?
It's a survey

Was it your best writing?
Probable not, All I do is surveys

2744. If you were making a 'best of' entry about your BEST entries ever what would be your top 5 best entries?
I like all the memes I do and surveys...

2745. Do you like to play the lottery?
Yup

2746. Guess what?
What?

2747. Why did you choose to live one more day?
I have alot more torturing my husband to do

2748. What is the most beautiful myth you have ever read/heard?
Not sure

2749. Have you ever been stood up?
Yes

2750. Finish the following senatances any way you want.

It's always darkest before..before I turn on a light.

Never underestimate the power of..stupid people in large groups.

Don't bite the hand that..that feeds you.

A miss is as good as a..Mister

If you lie down with dogs, you..you are probably covered in dog hair.

Love all, trust..a few.

The pen is mightier than..the sword

An idle mind is..wasting gas.

Where there is smoke, there's..Smokey the Bear having a panic attack.

Happy is the bride who..doesn't trip down the aisle.

Two is company, three's..the only prime number that is 1 less than a perfect square number.

None are so blind as..those in the land of the blind.

You get out of something what you..make up your mind to get.

When the blind lead the blind..both shall fall in the ditch.

Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Cry and..you're probably pissed that the world won't stop laughing with you and just leave you be.

2751. What's the most interesting assignment you ever had in school?
Had to do some of my family history

2752. What's the most interesting thing you ever had to do for work?
Put up with a drunk "RED" on midnight shift working at a YMCA for Railroaders, Red saying how much I look liked my mother and he could have been my father if she didn't choice my Dad over him.

2753. Do you feel:

insignifigant?Yes

unable to evoke change?No

like one person can't change the world?Sometimes

like one life and one person's suffering doesn't mean very much?No


If you answered yes to any of those can you describe why in detail?
I could but let's just say "Unimpotant"

2754. Do you feel like you could contribute as much to society as ____ has?

Albert Einstein:That would be awsome

Abe Lincoln:That would be pretty awsome too

Franz Kafka:Depressing

Jesus Christ:Couldn't come close

2755. Are you aware that your brain is the same size as Albert Einstein's brain?
Proof that size doesn't matter; it's what you do with it that counts

Do you realize that you have the same number of hours in a day as Abraham Lincoln?
Indeed

Did you know that Franz Kafka wrote all of his amazing litterature during his lunchbreaks at work?
Kafka badass

Did you know that we are all made of matter and that you are made of the Same Thing that Jesus was made of?
I want  Apostles

Do you still believe that you couldn't contribute as much to society as they did?
If yes than WHY?
I have the same shot as they did

2756. Is your mind in the gutter?
Not yet

2757. What do you have to complain about?
Not enough to actually complain, but I do it anyway

2758. Do you remember rock n' roll radio?
I remember the mid 70's

2759. Is there such a thing as a food that you burn more calories from digesting than you actually absorb from it?
No, I'm sure that myth has been debunked

2760. Hey, if you've gotten this far than you and me go way back. We've been hanging out for a while now and I gotta know..do you like me?
Sure, you wrote a 5000 question survey

2761. What are you doing, Dave?
I'm not Dave. Dave's not here, he's in PA

2762. As far as love goes do you feel it is better to become complete before looking for someone or find someone who completes you?
Someone who completes you

2763. What attracts you about the opposite sex (or same sex, or both sexes)?
Their eyes

2764. Do you need people or do you not need anyone?
I need my husband

2765. Is selfishness always bad?
Yes

Is selflessness always good?
No

2766. Do you feel like your life is being controlled by a power structure?
My life is controlled by me

2767. Can you name three things in society that send the message that being completely yourself and that looking inside yourself and contemplating what's within is a good thing?
Not anything that's not trying to sell something, haha

2768. Can you name three things in society that send the message that materialism and the accumulation of stuff is a good thing?
Pretty much everything

2769. What is more important, a picture or it's frame?
Picture

What is more important, spirituality or religion?
Religion

2770. How many definitions can you come up with for the wword 'fuck'?
Many!!!

2771. Is it less offensive when a black person says Nigger than when a white person says it?
I don't think so, I think it's the same. But a black person thinks it's less offensive

Why or why not?
I don't know

2772. Do you rationalize often?
Always

2773. Do you believe that america is an imperialist nation?
Maybe in some ways

2774. Would you agree that:

hot topic is the new abercrombie?
I have no idea

pink is the new black:
Not to me it isn't

you are the new you?
What happened to the old me?

2775. Do you have more internet or real life friends?
Real life friends

2776. What IS the feeding of 5000?
That's enough of the stupid questions!

2777. What's an easy way to make money?
Whwn you find out, let me know!

2778. What's your favorite slang word and what does it mean?
Youns ~~ Means you all

2779. Are you uncomfortable?
Not at this time

2780. Is anything definate besides death and taxes?
Disagreement

2781. Would you rather live fast and die young or live slow and die old?
Live slow and die old

2782. Can you name 4 people who have committed crimes against humanity?
Sure I can

How do you think they live with themselves?
I wonder that myself

2783. If you could imagine, pure fantasy, any God you could concieve, how would you want God to be?
Tracy Byrd

2784. do you think the smashing pumpkins have a strong christian theme?
I have no idea

2785. Do you think this survey has a strong christian theme?
No

2786. Fill in the blank for yourself"

Give me ____ or give me death!
satisfaction

2787. Have you ever heard of the USA patriotism act?
Yes

Apparently they have passed laws making torture legal.

Also the FBI can sneak and peek into ANYONE'S home. They don't have to ask or even tell you they were there. This is already the law. So, whaddaya think?
If you don't have nothing to hide why worry

2788. The people in power step all over the average citizen, trying to secure all the power and money for themselves and leave us with no rights and under their control. They have the audacity to do this because they know that we will not lift a finger to stop them. Are they right?
No

2789. The Free State Project is a plan in which 20,000 or more liberty-oriented people will move to a single state of the U.S. to secure there a free society. They will accomplish this by first reforming state law, opting out of federal mandates, and finally negotiating directly with the federal government for appropriate political autonomy. They want to be a community of freedom-loving individuals and families, and want to create a shining example of liberty for the rest of the nation and the world. What's your opinion? Could this work? Why or why not?
I don't think it could work mainly because I don't think the government would allow them political autonony

2790. Have you ever seent e Neverending Stroy?
Awsome movie

Remember when Bastian has to prove his worth by looking in that mirror where you see yourself the way you really are with no pretenses, rationalizations or mental lying?
Yes

Could you stand yourself if you looked into that mirror?
Some days I can't stand myself now

2791. What is soilent green?
People

2792. What are you proud that you have never done?
Smoking and doing drugs

2793. What things are hopeless?
Nothing

2794. What Are People For?
Procreating

2795. What book do you feel could change someone's life?
The Bible

2796. Didja ever want to just walk up to the Bush administration and ask them, 'What the fuck?'
No, But I do Obama

2797. How do you take your coffeee?
I don't drink coffee

2798. Have you ever plaied:

paintball?No

lazer tage?No

which is better?

2799. In what ways are you lucky?
I had/have 2 great parents, Got a wonderful husband and 3 great stepchildren that loves me, wonderful grandchildren, A few best friends, Two great brothers

2800. If Jesse Jackson wants reparations to be given to black people because he thinks that black people don't have equal opportunities in this country than why does he drive a Jaguar?
Because he's Jesse Jackson...HAHA I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment