Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday 87

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

I found Chats On The Farmhouse Porch through Empty Nest and had to check it out!

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty


Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
QUESTIONS
 
{1} What did you do for Easter?
Hubby and I spent the day at home....We had easter dinner and just relaxed all day. We was invited upstairs to the landlords for desserts but I wasn't feeling to good so we didn't go.
 
{2} How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10. 1 being good, 10 being sugared up)
The only real candy I got was two bags of jelly beans, I would have to say I was a 10 I had both bags gone in 2 days, not even 2 days
 
{3} What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
Plant a few Rose bushes
 
{4} How are you at gift buying?
I think I'm pretty good at getting gifts. I tyr and get some
thing the person wants or needs. I make notes when I hear someone sya they would like something.
 
{5} Do you have an projects in mind for the month of April?
Make a few fleece blankets ~~ One done two more to go by the 12th
Paint the bathroom, Doing it in steelers
Paint a small welcome fence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment