Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

 Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:



Acting Balanced


Here are the Questions:

1. Do you prank on April Fool's Day? What's the best prank you've done or had done to you?
It's been so long since I played a prank or had one played on me.....I'm not in to good of a mood April fools day, I fly off the handle real quick, It's my mother birthday


2. Is it Spring where you are yet?
The past two days we had spring like weather, suppose to snow today, There's snow flurries right at the moment


3. Mint Green seems to be the 'hot color' for spring this year... either that or NEON ... which do you prefer?
Neither, I'll pass on any shade of green. I don't like the color Green


4. Wayne joined the 21st century this week... he's now got a cell phone and it's an Android smart phone... and he wants to know if you've got a smart phone and if you do, what's your favorite app or game? 
No smart phone here

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
 
5. What's your favorite bird to see on outside on your window sill?

2 comments:

  1. I like to see bluejays or cardinals. I like the colorful birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dearly love hummingbirds. Just wish they weren't so fast so I could stare at them longer :)

    ReplyDelete