Monday, April 1, 2013

Friend Makin Monday: Childhood Flashback

Friend Makin Monday:  Childhood Flashback                                     


 wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
 
 
{1} Did you have a set bedtime as a child? If so, what was it?
School we had to be had a bedtime of 11 pm, If we had a hard time getting up the we had to be in bed a hour earlier and so on.
Summer time we never had a bedtime, It was when ever we wanted as long as one of our parents was up
 
{2} Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult?
The only time we had to finish our plate is when we asked for seconds
 
{3} Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child.
Wasn't allowed to decorate the christmas tree. My Dad said it had to be done right, his way. Every thing had to be in the right spot. Icicles was put on one by one
 
{4} What is the cheapest gas price you can remember?
I can remeber when I was little when it was 89 cents
 
{5} What was your favorite thing on the playground?
I loved the swings and the seasaws
 
{6} Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing.
I really can't think of anything my parents mad me do, except clean our plates if we asked for seconds
 
{7} Do you remember your first kiss? If so, share the details!
I don't know if this counts or not cause the kiss was stolen....There was a bunch of us walking home from school I was about 9....We was walking through the ballfield it was a short cut home and Bobby can running by and kissed me
 
{8} Did you prefer to play inside or outside?
Inside for sure, specially in the summer, it was to hot for me outside. I was into barbies played with them 24/7.....When winter came you found me playing outside
 
{9} What was your favorite TV show growing up?
"The Brady Bunch" Never missed it
 
{10} Share one awesome childhood memory.
There is so many!!
One is: Sleeping out in our yard with my brothers and next door neighbors
 
Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.
First Grade
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment