Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stealing:The Three Wishes Meme

SUNDAY STEALING


April 28, 2013


the three wishes meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.
Let's go!!!






Today we ripped off a blogger named regular player, Kwizgiver, from her blog What If This Is As Good As It Gets? She doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool. Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 
 

The Wish List Meme, part one
 

1.) What are 3 things on your Wish list and why?
{1} Cockatiels--I miss having them, I love tring to teach them to talk and do thinngs
{2} Rose Bush -- Hubby can get me a rose every day! HAHA!
{3} For Hubby only work 5 days a week 8 hrs a day instead of 7 days and 14 hrs a day ~~ Would love to be able to spend some time with him.

2.) What do you miss about your childhood?
My Parents

3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends?
Fool around on the computer, work on plastic Canvas Needlepoint or Make a Fleece Blanket

4.) What do you appreciate most in your life?
My Family and Friends

5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
If I get get healthy I would love it!

6.) If you could go back in time would you and why?
Just to spend a couple hours with my parents

7.) Favorite game as a child?
Release

8.) What is your dream career?
Owning my own business of a little coffee shop

9.) What do you do in your free time?
Fool around on the computer or do some kind of craft

10.) Favorite clothing stores?
I really don't have a favorite, I get my clothes at Walmarts or Kmart

11.) What TV shows can't you live without?
Don't laugh, Oh go ahead everyone does, My friends thinks i'm crazi, but, it's Wrestling

12.) 3 things you need in your life are:
{1} My husband JR
{2} My Stepchildren and Grandchildren
{3} Princess and Angel

13.) What can't you sleep without?
JR

14.) What are you currently a nerd for?
Alot of my friends think I am because I write snail mail but I love getting mail

15.) What is your favorite seasoning?
Garlic

16.) What is your favorite wild animal?
Birds

17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:
{1} Brady Bunch
{2} Scooby
{3} That Girl

18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?
Pretty Woman --Vivian Ward played by Julia Roberts

19.) Favorite vegetable?
Corn

20.) Favorite Fruit?
Watermelon

21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?
Male: Viper......Female.....Jasmin

22.) What do you put on hotdogs?
Ketchup And Onions

23.) Do you play online games?
Sometimes I'll play pogo

24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?
By my Hubby or Best Friend Diane

25.) Do you have a middle name?
Yup....Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment