Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Stealing ~5000

I'm doing these cause I like Sunday Stealing!
I had already did these, I'm doing the "5000 Question" 100 questions at a time.....I have done 3 parts already.

Part 1 {0 to 100}http://havfaithsunshine.blogspot.com/2013/02/5000-questions-part-11-100.html

Part 2 {101 to 200}http://havfaithsunshine.blogspot.com/2013/02/5000-questions-part-2-101-200.html

Part 3 {201 to 300} http://havfaithsunshine.blogspot.com/2013/03/5000-questions-part-3.html



The 5000 question meme has been tormenting bloggers for years. I have not found anyone that has completed it. I will post a continuance of what Bud started every now and then, Maybe in 10 years or so we can get it done. :)


Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will take it from there. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?

A tingling sensation all over my body,which feels warm and comfortable. My mind feels light.
And i could associate it with bright and happy and cheery sky blue.

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I have so MANY....My parents would be at the top! But since they are both passed, I will start with the ones living.

A The love of my life "JR"
B My stepchildern Dotti.....Chad....Harry-Even though he doesn't talk to us I still love Harry
C My grandchildern Jordyn...McKenzi...Alexandria...Starr...Richie...Mason....Harlie Quinn
D My Bestfriend of 42 years Diane
E My neices Heather


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.
{1} Drug free world
{2} People helping people – less selfishness
{3} Enlightenment for all–or satisfaction with life, or whatever the soul is seeking.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Relax!! Whats that?! I haven't found a way yet! I need to SOON before I have a stroke or a
heartattack

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Enough to make me a millionair!!

107. Have you ever killed an animal?
No! Unless you would count spiders, flies, and ants

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes many....My Mother May 1992.....My Grandma Fullem April 2000....My Uncle Bill Dec
2000....My Grandpap Fullem January 1985....My Mother-In-Law Mitzi Febuary 2003....My Uncle
Clyde December 2009....My Uncle Bobby March 2010....My Brother-In-Law Barry March 2011
and My Dad October 2011
And many more!!

109. What do you think of cloning?
I often think having a clone of JR, I would never have to lose him. Right?!
Really thinking about it Cloning is so wrong. I believe they would be different people.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I watch more TV, Well really I'm on the computer more than anything.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Yes

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
The Electric Chair

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
No

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Nope

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I won $100 on the lottery {Powerball}

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
No

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
Never watched it

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I can't remember

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
There is too me maybe not to others

120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Yes...JR and Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment